The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willianpiris

05-06-2012

my account as suspended for idiots motives, please cancel this suspension...

Gold Aegis

05-14-2012

How do I appeal to the tribunal? cuz my account was just suspended for me having to leave a game TWO DAYS AGO then afkin in a game for 5 minutes just now, i'm SLIGHTLY pissed off

FifthOfNovember

05-25-2012

You know why most people arnt repeat offenders? cause they just make a new smurf account and trash the lower levels to get a higher elo. its sillly. o like their truely reformed. They just dont play with that account.

Atlaš

05-26-2012

Wow, I just got banned for three days.
First of all, I didn't leave the game- During champion loading, my loading bar stopped loading at around 94%, and then my computer made a error noise. After I switched tabs, to find out an error said "Please check to make sure there is enough space in your TEMP folder. Right there, League of Legends automatically exited. Restarting League of Legends, I thought there wouldn't be another error like the one I just got. I was wrong, and the same problem occurred. Second, I tried to fix the problem myself by checking players like me with the same issue. There weren't any solutions that worked for me, so now I'm gonna wait for my ban to stop. Third, I have enough space in my C drive to store League of Legends, and I didn't download any new files or delete any in my League of Legends folder. Not looking for a ban either, by the way. If you have any suggestions that could help me, I would be glad to take any!

Balchord

06-17-2012

I believe the tribunal to be effective, but sadly the number of people I have seen report others in random games because of varying play styles and nothing more is disheartening. To all those who are playing and monitor tribunal keep in mind the past incidences you have witnessed of team infighting, and bullying, that often puts all the blame of a lost game on who ever the first target is.

Shroud Walker

07-07-2012

i feel like more than 1.4% of the players should be punished. However, mabye i just fixate more on those who do need punishments.

zarst

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killazerz View Post
How do I appeal to the tribunal? cuz my account was just suspended for me having to leave a game TWO DAYS AGO then afkin in a game for 5 minutes just now, i'm SLIGHTLY pissed off
Accept the tribunals result, avoid behavior that caused people to report you. There is no real appeal as you were accused by your peers, and then judged by them. Apparently your actions were clear.

I understand some afks are impossible to avoid, but it happens. in mean time play another game or spend time with the fam or friends.

JThreezy

07-21-2012

Help to abolish the Tribunal

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ban-Th...07413556052882

Agatio

Recruiter

08-24-2012

How does a one time offender get an average of 11 reports? Sorry for the necropost, but even in 5v5s you can only get 9 reports. Two games is repetitive. Or did I not do my math right?

MichaelDungeon

01-15-2013

Bring back the IP Rewards!