The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NtentionalFeeder

04-16-2012

1.4% of a free account community.

flashgorden

04-17-2012

Hi all,
I think the majority of players are good. I think the "baddies" who need to be punished often do get punished but I think banning a account is a waste of time. It should be a I.P. ban that way the offender can't just make a new account. I have seen a player get banned then 15 min later he is on another account doing the same thing. If you ban just his "troll" account he can make another, if you ban all his accounts he is done and will never harrass another person. Some may argue that there may be multiple people using one computer and it's not far to the (good) players. My response would be tough $@(^. It isn't far to the rest of us who play with respect to others that you can just make 20-30 accounts with total disreguard if you get banned.

flashgorden

04-17-2012

I think Riot should set up some "Dummy" cases where there is no clear evidence. use them as a test.
See how long people take to vote see if people just click "punish" even if it is unwarented...

i have voted on many cases, i read through the chat logs and believe it of not i get a email saying that i didnt choose like the majority. there are cases where someone is in fact being trolled the WHOLE match and just because there are three ******s that joined together the reported person is automaticly guilty.
sorry for the spelling.

This is weird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2012

Id like to see a way to vote someone up - positively. So when Player A has been threatening to report Player B all game for no good reason, you can show some support for Player B being wrongly harrassed.

This is weird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2012

Another awesome idea would be to downgrade the value of people who report the most. Some people are just *******s and whining is their excuse for not getting better in-game.
Wouldn't you agree that a player who reports 1 or 2 players every match, has little to contribute?

IM ALL N

Recruiter

04-20-2012

it seams an on going epidemic of leavers over half the games played lately have had either leavers at the beginning or worse leavers at 12 to 15 level in the game. These people are reported of coarse but does it do any good it runs the game and all say should be banned longer that the 5 min i agree offenders should be 5 min first offense but habitual offenders should be banned for 24 hours and should be auto .

IM ALL N

Recruiter

04-20-2012

just wondering was talk of one day being able to combine accts that had money put into is there ever going to be such a time thanks wam

IM ALL N

Recruiter

04-20-2012

i like that option just because one player has a problem or blames another should not be reported false reasons

bjmdj

04-21-2012

They are just over powered because they spend too much time playing video games i don't under stand how leaving a game ruins it for the other players and if you perma ban me then it just show that you are not apart of America because in America we have the right of free speech. so shut me you communist animals!

Sincerely
BJ

Chairman Moo

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmdj View Post
They are just over powered because they spend too much time playing video games i don't under stand how leaving a game ruins it for the other players and if you perma ban me then it just show that you are not apart of America because in America we have the right of free speech. so shut me you communist animals!

Sincerely
BJ
It's more like freedom in America is defined by not crossing over someone else's freedom. Riot is free not to let you use their product but will if you uphold the "Summoner's Code" With which you have agreed to. By crossing that Riot can and most likely will use their right as the owner of this product to ban your account. Leaving a game does ruin it for the others btw because then they have to fight an uphill battle. What would you rather fight a game which is even or a game which is unfair for you and infinitely harder for you to win?