The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeatBags

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoButterfly View Post
Has anyone pointed out that there's a flaw in their representation of these numbers? People are overwhelmingly reported on losing teams because people are already pissed off that they're losing, it's not necessarily that offenders cause them to lose. I've seen plenty of people worth punishing who are not reported because their team wins and they blow it off.
This. I'm an actuary and have taken more statistics classes than I'd like to speak of. The statements, "Offenders make bad teammates!" and "Offenders make you lose!" are completely incorrect statements if based solely on the statistics in this article. Obviously, Riot wants to bias their posts to make their system look good. Maybe it is good, maybe it isn't. Regardless, these two statements are completely wrong. It is quite likely the losing team reports more because players get frustrated and want someone to blame for their loss.

BlacKouT2345

03-15-2012

is unfair for players under level 3o who respect the rules and play among them to not be able to vote just because they dont reach a level, its unfair not all the people can pass 24/7 on the computer playing LOL i can barely play for 2 hour straight without being interputed by homework or exams.

CapnSmith

03-16-2012

You heard it here guys, voting punish means you're right 94% of the time. Vote punish to receive free IP!

Abdirael

03-17-2012

I wanted to know how are you sure that when someone is reported he´s not being falsely accused

Zetherasan

03-17-2012

how do you report a player who harassed someone outside of a game? This has just happened to me while I was playing and I was very upset. I kept all the comments to be sure.
Thanks

nedelse

03-18-2012

This account has been suspended until March 18, 2012 due to you idling in or leaving games. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information.
me sancionaron y solo quiero saber cuando voy a poder jugar.
lo que si cuando yo me retiro de una partida es porque pasa algo en mi casa, como en esta semana me retire de varias partida porque mi perro estaba en peligro de muerte, otras razones son porque mis padres me piden que me salga, no puedo les puedo comunicar a mis compaņeros simplemente porque no hablan espaņol y por eso no puedo comunicarles el porque me retiro

Elanorien

03-18-2012

Ha, really, REALLY? This person on the Tribunal thread has been suspended XD. Funny.

Anyway, do you ever really feel bugged by the guilty party in question when reviewing a case? One that really get under your skin. Especially the ones that say "go ahead and report me, it doesn't do anything". Do you ever the urge to friend them and tell them "Hey ***hole! It does work! I voted punish!"

Is that wrong? Is that an abuse of power? No I've never done it, it's just horribly tempting >_>.

shadowluke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

i dotn get any ip i have only banned people when they have been swearing too much, negative behaviour or international feeding etc but i get no ip why is thisd?

MrScream45

03-24-2012

how do u know u got the IP?

Korpecus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Really, really fake, but cute. Tribunal is still the most fail thing implemented , worse than WoW and panda pokemon island.