The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schizovic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

well

ZennShade

02-01-2012

Tribunal sucks. -1

Metalhead7

02-01-2012

Hello ehh i just been reported by some guys just by feeding and im trying my best how can i view my report stats? please

B3nnyboo

02-01-2012

Can we report someone who if afk in the champion selection. If someone leave and i stop queud can i still report this person, or if i leave?!

kogra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I love the idea behind this and beeing able to read more then one game. After reading a few though it was tough because the person being reported seemed to be baited into the actions they took, a good example is one with fowl launguge and the others were just as bad but only one person is beeing reported there should be a way to punish all people useing the language.
P.S sorry for the spelling
Thank you
Kogra

LegatusLegionis

02-06-2012

This topic is a joke.

Pepperpwni

02-06-2012

I was doing the Tribunal not too long ago and I keep coming across cases where people are reported for verbal abuse, but there's nothing in the chat log; which makes me think the offense occurred in the match results screen.
Can you guys please include that when we have to make decisions?

MrsMoose00

02-08-2012

So glad you've created the tribunal! It totally ruins the game for me when I have to play with rude, angry people. It would be nice if you could either add a few seconds to chat pre-game or perhaps tweek the penalty for que dodging or game leaving because sometimes 20 minutes until Surrender is too long. Or you get stuck with an hateful team who won't surrender and then You have to either take the punishment for leaving or put up with the abuse until the match is over. Both outcomes leave a sour taste. Thanks again for your efforts!

MrsMoose00

02-08-2012

Is there a way to check the number of times I've been reported and for what offense? I've been participating in the tribunal and was thinking that if it were me and I got a warning of somekind I'd shape up. Also, it might help separate the little kids among us who think they're being cool from those adults who simply have no remorse. Thanks for your efforts!

Stativa420

02-09-2012

The tribunal is a bunch of ******S.