The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evanjellyman

01-10-2012

gj riot tribunal is working as intended.

colonelpfk

01-10-2012

IMO that system is great, it makes a lot of people think before always leaving games.
But it sucks for those who lost their internet connection during a match.

INag Stanley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I would guess the stats are so high for % punished because most of the reports are valid. I have been doing this for several weeks and find maybe 10% I don't know what to do with so I skip... and maybe 5% that should be pardoned... but most cases are abuse, and just really bad language... or feeders which are easy to punish. If you don't believe me review your 15 cases a day for a few days you will see. No system is perfect but this is at least better then nothing.

Eva79

01-11-2012

when do i get the reward ip ?

Javier3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

**** YOU **** ALL, BAN ME AGAIN WHO CARES, **** YOURE GAME, TRIBUNAL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID IDIOTS RIOT ****ERS, DONT U SEEż? PEOPLE TAKES DECISION OF WHO NEEDS TO GET BANNED, AND U SEE NO ****, MORE THAN HALF OF THE ENTIRE PEOPLE THAT PLAY THIS GAME ARE ****ERS, DISGUSTING IDIOTS, IF U PAINT THE THE REPORTED GUY, THEY ONLY SEE THOSE COMENTARIES, AND EVERYBODY IS INSULTING, **** ALL **** OFF IM GOING TO DOTA MOTHER ****ERS. BAN ME WHO CARES A ****
AH, AND LOOK:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=196710
I wanna talk about this ****, he says i had problems of internet and the admins, and gold member answers are:
u shouldnt play this game with internet problems, when persons like Xpecial have them.
mexicans never have good internet conections, and we dont have space for south america as in the real ****.
AND THE WORST: TACO TACO; TACO TACO BURRITO... wow **** ALL GO **** URESELF.

Bucky McGilicuty

01-15-2012

The tribunal is a waste of time.
The reward is pointless, and if you take down one idiot 50 spawn in their place.

RIOT needs to get a punishment team and they need to handle everything themselves.

SwaFT

01-15-2012

you even bann players that are trying and get provoked by others calling them names so if your a bad player and lil kids report you, you get banned this system sucks and need to focus more on instigators rather than plp with bad connection or pc causing them to have poor game play!!

Stug

01-16-2012

The last two pie charts are a classic example of lying with statistics. Great job at intentionally misleading people with the facts, Riot.

Sia Firehyphen

01-16-2012

Now i cant wait to be level 30

xOhHeyItsKen

01-16-2012

I R VICTIM. being the smarter one and telling what the hell your teamates need to do gets you banned. false reports=wtf. i dont think riot stands on anyones side. rofl.
but thanks for the new lee sin skin. but i cant buy it anyways. since you banned 3/5 of my accounts. i love you riot.