The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Covaxe

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Boy From Mars View Post
People would still do it, and more people would because there's even more incentive.
I think they should remove the IP rewarded all together. That way the people voting on case are doing it only to help out, yeah you might get less people helping...and by helping I mean you're not getting the people blindly voting punish for IP, which I don't think is really helping to begin with.

Mr Mystical

12-25-2011

mates, of late there are serious issues with feeders in this game -- it's ruining solo Q -- just now two guys mundo and graves ...buddies, mundo went 0/10/0 and his buddy graves went 0/8/3 ..and they thought is was just a hoot to keep on running around and feeding the enemy -- we have to surrendor at 20. It was awful and ruined the game for the other three of us. I ask tribunal voters to seriously consider punishing feeders -- if we don't then this keeps on and just ruins the game for all of us. Thank you for reading ..my message is simple Punish Feeders!

Reinkz

12-26-2011

My client of League of Legends stops working and I cannot do anything. My computer must have a virus, but do not want my account be banned, I can do?Thank you! Mi e-mail: rama_wwe@hotmail.com

SexisG00D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

done give 300 extra rp

ThuleMazule

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster Barista View Post
Why are you guys patting yourselves on the back with graphs, charts, and statistics? The system is broken and abused. The fact that 94% of people who go in front of the tribunal get punished is dumb. There is only prosecution in this system, zero defense.

It clearly says 94%of the people who go in front of the tribunal get punished by their ....

PEERS.

so 94% dont need riot to ban them. the offence is not seen by riot? the offence is bad enough that riot doesnt need to see it?

another quote just down the 4th page

Hold on just a minute. If 94% of all people are punished by the tribunal, doesn't that support the "click punish for IP" argument?.

good reading of the posts above you. bad reading of the OP.

IMageUDownBRO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

>_> i hate when someone repport only cuz i did a nice game

budull

12-26-2011

good job to the tribunal team and tribunal voters.

Foxy MOBBST3R

12-26-2011

....... i dident get my ip

Flakmnkey

12-27-2011

MMM the Tribunal where bad players finally get their revenge againt the good players that they drag down.....

budull

12-27-2011

, buen trabajo para el equipo de tribunal y los votantes tribunal.