The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Covaxe

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
I wish it was more than 5 IP
If it was more than 5IP then people would have more incentive to do it for the IP than people doing it to help out which leads to people exploiting the system, guys just voting to punish on every case as quickly as possible to get their IP.

Grendore

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
The problem is that you said allegedly, when it's factual.
I absolutely agree that it is indeed factual, but I am not a biased person, which is why I originally said allegedly, as to provide the benefit of doubt. It is obvious that it has become the case of punish for IP, I haven't been banned yet (better knock on wood and offer a sacrifice to the troll god), but if it were to happen, I really hope to see a check from Riot for those wasted RP. That will never happen though, gg.

Arffee

12-24-2011

Amazing, so if I blindly vote Punish, 94% of the time I'll get the IP for it.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by morghulvoid View Post
Tribunal would be better if it included pre/post-game chat.

If Riot wants to attract more people to review cases, they should award more IP or otherwise change the reward structure.
No, they need some reason for people to not just spam punish.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covaxe View Post
If it was more than 5IP then people would have more incentive to do it for the IP than people doing it to help out which leads to people exploiting the system, guys just voting to punish on every case as quickly as possible to get their IP.
People would still do it, and more people would because there's even more incentive.

HerperDinger

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIDZzZ View Post
game is broken because of poor player base, people come here to troll and call each other noobs like the nerds that they are
Quoted for bullplop. I'm no troll, only if you provoke the beast within.

HerperDinger

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecweem View Post
Tribunal FAIL! I gave up on that bull**** as i still regularly still get *******s in games. About 2% banned is really low, should be at least 5% as to deter people from continuing their malicious behavior.
I'm not detered, skræling.

HerperDinger

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostjoe View Post
what accuracy you urine idiot? This system is flawed and everyone realizes it except you. It impacted the community because people are abusing it and reporting for no reason, then in tribunal everyone punishes to get free ip. You are seriously a dumb kunt, go kill yourself.
horey ****

That took some balls mate.

HerperDinger

12-25-2011

If every company banned it's players on a f2p market, there would be less f2p games now, wouldn't there?

Hacking was the only source of ban in my days son. It should stay that way. This isn't Hello Kitty Island Adventure........................ Or Club Penguin.

EtherealThrone

12-25-2011

Only 6% of Tribunal cases are pardoned? Does nobody else see a problem with this? Most of the cases I evaluate are simple cases of harmless nerd rage and revenge reporting neither of which deserve a suspension nor ban.

These statistics confirm what I was afraid of from the first time I heard of a reward for correctly guessing the outcome; everyone just votes punish so they get more influence points.

As it is, the Tribunal is highly flawed.