The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wogrim

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzy350 View Post
Pretty sure the 94% of tribunal records being voted to punish proves the system is broken. Everyone who uses the tribunal just mashes punish as fast as possible knowing they get free IP for it.
That's certainly an issue, but after trying it I decided punish on all my cases. Yes there are bad reports and situations in which there is not enough information to punish someone for intentionally feeding or even afk, but there's mulltiple games and there's often offensive language, verbal abuse, and/or negative attitude somewhere in there.

Liminalite

12-22-2011

this system is just over enlarge the bias in rank games. People report for the champions more than a bad players. That's why there are always "those" champs viable in Ranks, because others were banned.

Zulagin

12-22-2011

This just shows how stupid tribunal is. Ragers that lose report their team mates.

gg riot.

Liminalite

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wogrim View Post
That's certainly an issue, but after trying it I decided punish on all my cases. Yes there are bad reports and situations in which there is not enough information to punish someone for intentionally feeding or even afk, but there's mulltiple games and there's often offensive language, verbal abuse, and/or negative attitude somewhere in there.
it is because the victims are displayed on the different color which makes you focus on
the types they made and ignored what their teammates chat. most of time, people offense because there are super bad teammates doing bad in game and trash takes.

like a 0-1-0 says you are a noob while the entire team kills were 20+ beyond already

Level200Poop

12-22-2011

**** the tribunal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why should i get banned for talking ****, umad? Why dont you get better at the game and win. Cause when i lose i dont QQ i accept that i sucked and move on.

yogi2569

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-22-2011

lol I've been voting for like a month consistently everyday on two accounts because i can't stand trollers

CheezeWhíz

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi2569 View Post
lol I've been voting for like a month consistently everyday on two accounts because i can't stand trollers
you are part of the problem stupid ****

MA OfficerNasty

12-22-2011

Needs more IP rewards, and it needs both pregame and postgame chat logs.

Liminalite

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level200Poop View Post
**** the tribunal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why should i get banned for talking ****, umad? Why dont you get better at the game and win. Cause when i lose i dont QQ i accept that i sucked and move on.
that is not about you, when you lose you get report after couple loses you send in to tribunal and get blind punish and ban.

nobody cares about if you are QQing or not, the options covered everything to report a man

Pixelested

12-22-2011

Since I recently got to level 30, I relate to Tribunal cases a lot. I have been in similar positions as to the teammates of the people I review over. It's strange to see that low of people actually being punished though. I would say that about half of the cases I've seen are actually viable to actions being taken upon them.