The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTrueHavoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

How much IP do you gain anyway? Or how does it work

ZzRadio

12-21-2011

Half of which are punish spams.

lnwProjectONE

12-21-2011

Tribunal not going to help the comunity. If you make one guy in ur team get pissed and they are premade, they just going to tell their friend to tell other team to report u

IkinZ

12-21-2011

**** the tribunal

Hotdogs

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzRadio View Post
Half of which are punish spams.
more like 90%

Wild Gengar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

its funny how the tribunal fails, you do know a lot of people just do the tribunal when their watching vids or waiting for loading screens and come back every minute to click punish.

JudiaDimimh

12-21-2011

Add pre chat to the game, and increase the ip earned with the tribunal, it takes some time if u are up to analyse it seriously and the ip earned this way does not match the time you lose cleaning other's ****.

Loraxian

12-21-2011

No offense, but this system is kind of stupid. You "gift IP" to people who "vote with the majority"? All that does is get people to vote with the majority to get their free IP. They do not care if the guy is just a noob or had a few days here and there. It doesn't show people who get reported by trolls?

The fact that 94% of people who reach a vote get voted for punishment only screams to me people just click vote to punish because it's obviously where the majority go in the vast majority of cases. So by casting a heap of quick votes for punish I get my free IP and don't care at all if there is any real reasoning to it.

---

All this is from an outsider looking in, I can see alot of flaws with this kind of system that rewards voting "with the majority"...

anyway not my game.

YoshioPeePee

12-22-2011

hopefully that measely 1.4% of total players getting punished by the tribunal will finally shut up the whiners and trolls who want everyone to believe that innocent people get auto punished all the time.

if 98.6% of players can find a way to avoid the tribunal than it must not take alot of effort at all to not get smacked.

we all know that more than 1.4% of players are bad at this game.

MarkLS

12-22-2011

i did not even know the tribunal existed.. please make it more accessible lol