The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PepeThe2nd

12-21-2011

dude thats beast

Valorius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-21-2011

Of course most offenders are in the loosing team, that only shows a trend in which people get angrier and more prone to report when loosing than when they're winning.

I reserver all my other opinions to myself.

Aufraumen

12-21-2011

Is this counting the people who botted for thousands of votes a day?

SkitZ HitZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

lame.. i did this 5 times and never got 1 reward so silly

WoLF42

12-21-2011

Boi am i glad i'm one of the 98.6% :P

Nubasaurus Rex

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
I wish it was more than 5 IP
This, I like voting on the tribunal. Although, the amount of time it SHOULD take compared to the ip given is low. In my opinion, the tribunal should give nearly the amount of ip of 1-2 games played and I would like to see the number increased to around 15-20. 150 or 200 ip given per day would really reflect how much time should be spent on the tribunal to get more accurate votes than the common: I press ban on every one and hope they get banned.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

12-21-2011

I love the charts. =)

The Tribunal has been great. I've really seen the amount of really bad cases go down drastically.

Kurodean

Recruiter

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nub4saurus rex View Post
150 or 200 ip given per day would really reflect how much time should be spent on the tribunal to get more accurate votes than the common: I press ban on every one and hope they get banned.

This is the only problem with the tribunal system, and that is because people want to be rewarded for doing nothing. Punish Spammers, these are the people that ruin such a great system. But for people, like myself, that actually read, review and judge as such should be you have all done a great job.

Hello Seahorse

12-21-2011

i got banned last week lol

Best Teemo World

12-21-2011

yu