The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIDZzZ

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selso View Post
I always do Tribunal to make a quick IP
i hope u actually look through all the games though

HerperDinger

12-21-2011

16 million people have taken the time to divide the community, even if that means innocent players get banned due to poor judgement of Riot staff, or Players with excessive reporting habits.

Gabranthh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

this is why this game is broken and the people of riot need to learn hot to make a real tribunal where you dont have to always vote Punish to get your IP. if they keep doing this they will lose players and not want to play anymore. Ive had friends quit cause of this stupid thing

MarviMoonflair

12-21-2011

I, for one, am so grateful for the Tribunal and while the majority of my LoL friends are still skeptical about it's liability, the numbers don't lie. A difference is being made, and while it's obviously not the monumental one that people unrealistically expect, it's still there.

Cheers, Riot!

AIDZzZ

12-21-2011

you should be able to see what the results are

Dormond

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycodiver View Post
Better to leave LoL un-policed imo.
How many of that 1.4% didn't do anything?
Whenever you enter into a system that takes a chance with people you take a well known risk.
I am assuming that some punishments are perma-bans.
This will mean that there is a chance anyone of us could lose our accounts whether we did anything wrong or not.

This is a bad idea imo.
Listen to this guy riot...How many have you offended?Should we ban you?

HerperDinger

12-21-2011

IP should only be rewarded to players with good reporting history.

AIDZzZ

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabranthh View Post
this is why this game is broken and the people of riot need to learn hot to make a real tribunal where you dont have to always vote Punish to get your IP. if they keep doing this they will lose players and not want to play anymore. Ive had friends quit cause of this stupid thing
game is broken because of poor player base, people come here to troll and call each other noobs like the nerds that they are

DarkFireTim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Unless they've changed how things work since the tribunal started all guilty cases are looked over by a RIOT employee before an actual punishment is handed down. At least I'm pretty sure I remember reading that in the original Tribunal post. Assuming that is still true I'm no more worried about getting punished incorrectly than I am in any game where players can report each other.

That being said I would like the Tribunal to have a page that allows people to review the stats on there case(time spent on the case by each voter, voters tendency to vote guilty, ect) and make an appeal if they believe there case was incorrectly punished in accordance with the Summoner's Code.

As another note LOLReplay exists, would it be possible to use that somehow to give players the option of actually watching a reported game? I know not all players have LOLReplay, but for those of us that do would it be possible to add an option to upload the recording for tribunal voters to watch?

Gabranthh

12-21-2011

you guys are bad at doing this.