The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deliani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

I LOVE the images like this that spew fun facts about League. Keep it up!

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

I wouldn't mind 5 IP per case except you can't see whether you ended up voting with the majority or not. There's no real history or anything on how the votes went.

Also, they nerfed the armored bear.

indestructibIe

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Visage View Post
Awesome to see the community in action here! <3 the Tribunal!

There are ways to improve that Armored bear stat...

Also, what DietPepper said below me, + post-game chat, too. Too much whining from people who think they can dodge the tribunal by raging pre and post game.
There's no need for that. I had always gone into the tribunal with the expectation that people would nobly assess cases. I found that only in about 75% of the cases were people actually guilty. Despite that, 94% of people were judged guilty. With these stats, its pretty clear to me that people just always punish if they want to get paid. I had always suspected it was true, but I hoped it wasn't. Oh well, internet justice sucks.

IXXS

12-21-2011

say no more..i'm in.....

lololol
will try do my part to help

Flexitilus

12-21-2011

Tribunal is flawed. The whole idea where noone is REALLY fairly judged is ridiculous. People can essentially get other people banned because they want a quick +5 ip by voting punish. Riot just showed everyone that 95% of the time if they vote punish they will get their IP. They didn't say "Hey, read the chat and really think about if someone DESERVES the ban".

Thanks riot ONCE AGAIN for failing miserably!

Yoshihito

12-21-2011

You can only get that amazing 5 IP reward 10 times a day, and only for a successful vote. Not worth it.

Flexitilus

12-21-2011

I use to support the summoner's code. But I got banned for supporting it, so now I refuse to support the flawed system until it is reworked.

Flexitilus

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by indestructibie View Post
there's no need for that. I had always gone into the tribunal with the expectation that people would nobly assess cases. I found that only in about 75% of the cases were people actually guilty. Despite that, 94% of people were judged guilty. With these stats, its pretty clear to me that people just always punish if they want to get paid. I had always suspected it was true, but i hoped it wasn't. Oh well, internet justice sucks.
exactly!

xXArgent0Xx

12-21-2011

5 ip :/

Fail Times

12-21-2011

You guys should make a phone app that allows us to review cases away from the computer. That way people can earn IP from anywhere.