Really, Riot Games?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereticalWarlock

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNamezzz View Post
Uhh think you missed the point here but okay. If they said so and so is accusing you of this and that.... that's fair. But don't think that's the case. Please try to contribute something to this forum rather then just type random stuff.
Eergh, I think you couldn't glean anything from this but still good. If they have the proofs and are passing judgment upon you... That's Justice. I think that' is the case. Just satisfy your fellow ragers who would sadistically ban a player who merely performs badly or an afker who in real life had an emergency rather than just masochistically grieving about your well-deserved punishments.

NoNamezzz

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmoss View Post
That is the problem. You think that Riot shouldn't have to come out to their community and explain what they're doing? You're ok with them being extremely vague and banning you without showing you any evidence of what you've done? In my opinion, it is very unprofessional and downright wrong that Pendragon would threaten the OP with a ban. Once you deny freedom of speech, you lose my business and that is exactly what he just did with that threat.
Riot has been doing a great job for the most part, but I do agree about the being so discreet and hush hush regarding bans. Just say " Banned for harassment in game XXX, here is the chat log and enjoy the ban" were not asking for much.

NoNamezzz

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticalWarlock View Post
Eergh, I think you couldn't glean anything from this but still good. If they have the proofs and are passing judgment upon you... That's Justice. I think that' is the case. Just satisfy your fellow ragers who would sadistically ban a player who merely performs badly or an afker who in real life had an emergency rather than just masochistically grieving about your well-deserved punishments.

Still typing random stuff I see.

HereticalWarlock

12-21-2011

Quote:
Still typing random stuff I see.
Still spouting nonsense I discern.

HereticalWarlock

12-21-2011

Quote:
Riot has been doing a great job for the most part, but I do agree about the being so discreet and hush hush regarding bans. Just say " Banned for harassment in game XXX, here is the chat log and enjoy the ban" were not asking for much.
Quote:
Only feeding and AFK should be banned. If someone calls you a name or troll chats you don't QQ.
But according to you being verbally abusive doesn't deserved to be punished? Are you contradicting yourself? Bravo! The same person who says that verbal abuse isn't a punishable offense but would rain fire and brimstone UNINTENTIONAL feeders and UNEXPECTED afkers is telling ragers to enjoy their well-deserved bans.

HereticalWarlock

12-21-2011

Too easy for me to see through [name]'s sarcasm. I'm no idiot, more of a pedantic nerd. I just want to remind him/her that the Summoner's Code makes it clear that any kinds of abuses are punishable.

NoNamezzz

12-21-2011

Quote:
But according to you being verbally abusive doesn't deserved to be punished?
No I don't think they should be punished, but my point was to let the player know why he was banned and who reported him because I think its only fair, you can disagree if you want but at least tell us why? Anyway not sure if/how you are adding or contributing anything to this forum.... sounds like you are just defending your pointless statements.

Vormulac Unsleep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Quote:
Too easy for me to see through [name]'s sarcasm. I'm no idiot, more of a pedantic nerd. I just want to remind him/her that the Summoner's Code makes it clear that any kinds of abuses are punishable.
That isn't the issue.

The issue is that it's not difficult to tell us why we get punished. Other, much worse companies do it all the time.

NoNamezzz

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormulac Unsleep View Post
That isn't the issue.

The issue is that it's not difficult to tell us why we get punished. Other, much worse companies do it all the time.
Yeah I couldn't of said it better.

Flagel Bagel

12-21-2011

I got permabanned for using offensive language (which can be censored in game and also think about how much I've seen from others...) and ruining the game for others (especially cause I tried so hard every single game to try and reach my goal of 1900 elo and left 1 game because my team just fed 0-16 and started to talk **** to me) Oh yea I'm so sorry for ruining the game for others. Great perm ban guys, riot can suck a big one with this stupid system. I know way too many kids in real life that just go on a banning spree in the tribunal. Go to any internet cafe and look at anyone there on the tribunal page it should answer all your questions.