Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Highest Score Record in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

molokodude

07-27-2014

2011 thread...such necro.

KaWraith

07-27-2014

Quote:
iordanes:
That wasn't against bots my friend, look up each person in the game and they are all actual players.

those are player side bots. algorithms that play lol to farm up lvl 30 accounts to sell

iordanes

07-27-2014

I don't think so, because I was talking to them at the end of game chat, you cant talk to bots.

KaWraith

07-27-2014

Quote:
iordanes:
I don't think so, because I was talking to them at the end of game chat, you cant talk to bots.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1469190251/43466629

look at the identical, horrifyingly out of place and awful builds they all had... if they weren't bots, they were the worlds most coordinated 500 elo troll players.

iordanes

07-27-2014

So they were a bunch of noobs, but still players nonetheless, I played against several of them in other games too, they were talking and acting like real people. They were partied up because I played against them in 2 games, my first game against them I went 36/2/1

My thought would be, if they were actually bots, they would have better builds because the lol programmers would have made them take better builds than that, you play any bot game and they are better, they were just noobs. In game I could tell they were players because they would start to get afraid of me and I would chase 3 of them off a point, would bots do that??? I think not.

KaWraith

07-27-2014

well there are bots that build Zerkers, SV, and trinity force on every champion (even though it makes no sense). if i saw the names of those players, I bet they would be in the noun noun ## format common to bots like that. This is not uncommon.

Even Riot's bots will run away from you afraid. especially vs a long range champion like cait. Are you sure anyone other than that urgot was talking to you?

Romantic Metro

07-27-2014

Those are bots. They run heal ghost, build the same, and the real indicator is that they walk up onto your point and literally just stand there. Sometimes they capture points but they really don't do anything. The only one in the game provided that I see that wasn't a bot was that urgot.

iordanes

07-27-2014

Yeah, they were talking, and honestly, the bots I have played play a lot better than they did.

Fancy Wolf

07-27-2014

Theyre bots... end of discussion. If you honestly cant see that then you might need some glasses.

Everyone in that game minus you and urgot were automated.

FDru

07-27-2014

But man he really stomped the **** out of those bots. In multiple games.

Totally worth necroing a 3 year old thread. You go, guy.