It finally happened

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

12-21-2011

After a little over a year of playing League I finally have a full page of losses.

I'm just sitting here staring at it, I didn't really do bad in any of them but for probably 11 or 12 Dom games in a row I've lost. Feels bad man.

It's just so much harder to carry in Dom, and then when only one other person on your team has more than 10 or 15 dom wins what do you do?

Oh well, what's your worst losing streak?

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

I lost 10 dom games in a row before.

Now I'm proud of my +1 win to loss lead lol

Ardailec

12-21-2011

Worst I had was 8. I was just so frustrated because it was either to dumb things (Lulz, My cat is on fire gotta go afk) Or just dumb plays. (ZOMG Singed is almost dead on bot! I should run down from Windmill so I can get the killing blow!)

Then after taking a break for a few days I came back and just stopped giving a @(@@. Crushed the next game a five more in a row. good times.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Its not really that hard to go in a losing streak in dominion since one person cant carry a game.