WaterD's Tier list 12/21/11

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoX2525

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
How are you playing her?

I'd imagine she'd be at her best playing the jungle center as much as possible as a roamer, packing cleanse rather than ghost due to speed shrines and already getting mobility bonuses in the brush.

She should theoretically be awesome for flexing back and forth between needed areas, providing ganks and support. But all the ones I see seem to pretty much keep her to laning.
theoretically is exactly the word I would use. Speed, Poke, Fexability in build. She just doesn't work as well as you would think. I wish they would take away vision just south of windmill; even that would greatly help an AP nid.

Tale Feather

12-21-2011

Toss javlyn from north of windmill instead of south, use Aspect of Courgar to build up charges and keep minions there pushed to brink, then, when your wave assaults, get into the brush there and and toss from the brush, the wall adds distance and the positioning forces them towards possible harass from any other champ that works from a more visible angle.

Use Trap to counter-jungle and a single lane pusher as bait, focusing more in assisting captures than making them.

I picture her with Shacko's roaming playstyle, but baiting into spears FROM brush rather than trying to draw them into the brush to pop jibs.

Adjusting Kayle to Dominion took a bit of work and playing around with what was available till I got her down too. Maybe I'll buy her with IP sometime and play around with her.

The problems I forsee are champions with traps, stealth, or healthy CCs, which is why I'd get cleanse over something like ghost, and perhaps build in a Sweeper early, as it has health and CDR on top of the passive/active. And the passive will allow you to aim spear in brush after hitting them with swipe instead of shooting blind.

She's probably better off going speed/sustain than glass cannon.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

12-21-2011

I don't see cho'gath in your tier list.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

WW I see him doing well a lot. he is pretty weak early game but scales amazingly well. Lategame he can 1v1 basically everyone and come ahead, and be ready to the next fight. Another weakness of him is that without his ultimate his ganks are sad.
WW is versatile and strong.

Fiddle is not so great. What fiddle has tough is that there aren't many good current AOE casters (another reason cassio is so high in my list) so the few good ones are very valuable to me. )

Also he forces the whole team to go mercury and have tons of disables or at least ignite or he is unstoppable. I agree he is not a first pick, but against certain composition he is a monster last pick. I may agree he is tier 3 though.

Quote:
I don't see cho'gath in your tier list.
You right fixed.

FoX2525

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
Toss javlyn from north of windmill instead of south, use Aspect of Courgar to build up charges and keep minions there pushed to brink, then, when your wave assaults, get into the brush there and and toss from the brush, the wall adds distance and the positioning forces them towards possible harass from any other champ that works from a more visible angle.

Use Trap to counter-jungle and a single lane pusher as bait, focusing more in assisting captures than making them.

I picture her with Shacko's roaming playstyle, but baiting into spears FROM brush rather than trying to draw them into the brush to pop jibs.

Adjusting Kayle to Dominion took a bit of work and playing around with what was available till I got her down too. Maybe I'll buy her with IP sometime and play around with her.

The problems I forsee are champions with traps, stealth, or healthy CCs, which is why I'd get cleanse over something like ghost, and perhaps build in a Sweeper early, as it has health and CDR on top of the passive/active. And the passive will allow you to aim spear in brush after hitting them with swipe instead of shooting blind.

She's probably better off going speed/sustain than glass cannon.
The crux of the issue with AP is actually hitting spears (isn't it always). On dom, the circular map means you are throwing alot more spears at a perpendicular angle. Match that with the typical high health of most builds and it is hard to say you couldn't have picked someone better. She is also very easily counter picked. I agree with this guy, who has made 1 of 100 tier lists, that she 4th tier. I'll admit that I don't partake in troll atmas/ FM ad builds. Miss pooping on things with her.

EDIT: holy ****. 5th tier.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Xin needs to be at least tier 3

Dude is a pretty decent bottom, and can cap alone pretty easily.

Also obligatory "Best 1v1 Evar".

Stimuz

12-21-2011

Corki is too low imo, hes one of the most painful AD carries.

Nidalee is impossible to place in dominion tier lists. She has one of the highest skill caps in the game as well as skill requirements(very good design imo) so she really is only as good as the person playing her, but even that is a bad way to gauge her since even a great player can suck with her if they don't main her. Good Nidalee mains are beastly, but rare. I'd actually say shes at minimum tier 2 if an experienced/good Nidalee is behind the wheel. Problem is a bad Nidalee is a BAD NIDALEE, the gap between good and bad Nidalee is probably the widest of any champ.

Stun Bot

12-21-2011

You have Swain as tier 4..

http://www.own3d.tv/video/301807/Went_Legendary_Swain._Fast_Win._Dominion

I play Swain regularly and I believe he deserves a tier 2-3.
I have multiple games you can watch as I play Swain and wreck most of your tier 1-3 champs. Over 30 Recorded matches to change your mind.