tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duffman316

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarthious View Post
He is over powered i cant fight him on any of my champs cause he hits to hard and there is no way to get away from him i thank he needs nerfed or takein out!!!!!!!!
buy more champions

amalda

12-24-2011

He needs a rework

Duffman316

12-24-2011

Greetings summoner!

I hear you're experiencing difficulty countering tryndamere?

follow this guide to countering him without damage items or armor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2Iv2Fs6mc

Extallion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarthious View Post
I have tryn to when i play him i have never had any hero kill me but 3 at once when they all use stuns i wish they whould aleast change his ulti cause hes the ultimate tower diver plus more!!!!!! If you get the right runes i had a trynd 1 shot me at level 1 and i was a tank thats not right!!!!!!!
I can get you out of this delusion.
Early game tryndamere just loses his lane to some dps champs like(Ww with vampiric scepter,shyvana,master yi)and by loosing his lane i dont mean you have to kill him, if he is outfarmed he loses.
After hitting level 6 he generally gives a threat but if you have won your lane you must be 1-2 levels above him.

And a tryndamere 1 hitted you while you were playing tank?As a tank you must have at least 500 health and he did 500 dmg?Even if you have 150 attack damage(Which is impossible at level 1)and you crit you will be doing 280 damage max(Cause other guy is tank) get your facts straight.
And i can play a custom with you, you can take tryndamere.

Zeus McFly

12-26-2011

I find no problems with trynd if you run a tank+Ranged AD bot lane. I play Malphite and rush Ninja Tabi+Thornmail and let Vayne get some mad farm, if Trynd tries to gank I get in the middle and die if I have too to save my Carry, shes getting all the last hits anyways. Once a team was dumb enough to go all AD Carrys, by the end of the game I stacked so much Armour I think Lvl 18 farmed GP Crit Parlayed and it only hit me for like 90dmg

Goldenpearl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

The fact is a lot of champions are broken on tt. Tryndamere may be the most broken (and the most common) but there are a lot of balance issues on that map. Jax singed, olaf, ect. also force people to fight very conservatively. I also don't think it would be right to nerf Tryndamere just because of the community qq; I have played against many trynds and a well timed ignite WILL KILL HIM without a problem if you dont feed him.
I think the real issue is that some champions are better suited to smaller fights, and these champions will always dominate tt. I have found that tanky dps (ad) are very common for this reason. I usually use rammus. Or malphite. Or another op tanky dps. I usually do pretty well. The fact is there will always be strong picks and counterpicks. Balanced.

Bacardii7

12-26-2011

The trynd "nerf" didn't do anything.

WTF is armor supposed to do against Trynd? Make you live .2 seconds longer?

If you have to build your entire team around countering Trynd then you've already lost.

Tactileneck

12-27-2011

4 tryndamere QQ threads so far. This is getting SLIGHTLY redundant