tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demron

12-21-2011

Shyv,jarv,renekton,rammus,cho are all VERY good champions tho. takes little to no skill for them.

Demron

12-21-2011

then he gots to get armor pen or thorn mail then there ****et!!!!!!!

Nerdybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Ok, Exarthious, I'm going to talk to you under the pretense that you are speaking and understanding proper English. Rammus will be effected extremely minimally by Thornmail. Rammus's skill at killing Tryndamere involves Tryn literally killing himself on Rammus, in addition to his Ultimate. What you need to kill Tryn is simple. Any form of CC to use on him while he is in his Ultimate. Ignite to finish him. Not necessarily a move that allows you to get in and out, but it helps. It gets very old when people complain CONSTANTLY about Tryndamere on Twisted Treeline while ignoring the inevitable advice on how to counter him.

Demron

12-21-2011

Yes rammus is extremley good agenst him but i dont like rammus! rammus is one of the few champ that can kill him yes a cc can stun before he use his ulti but in that case you have to be a good player!

Snake2250

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Vayne works very well vs Trynd. All Trynds get cocky at 6, it's usually a free kill.

Demron

12-21-2011

lol if he gets flash your dead cause vayne is squishy or you can get goest

Demron

12-21-2011

Yes i might not have proper english but i do know what im talkin about ive played this for a long time now only person i have problums with is tryn

Greyy Holt

12-22-2011

Trynd is broken in 3v3. almost every game has one now. Its so annoying to play him even if u manage to win by some miracle its usually cause even his teammates hate him.

King Roofus

12-22-2011

Get a rammus and a fiddle and you win.

KayChasm

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarthious View Post
He is over powered i cant fight him on any of my champs cause he hits to hard and there is no way to get away from him i thank he needs nerfed or takein out!!!!!!!!
The only viable champion i have found that can counter him is gangplank. The main reason he counters him is becuase he can escape him almost every time. You basically keep him away from you with the slow from your passive (your parley applies your passive as well as your basic attacks) and if he tries to spin in with full fury and slow you .....eat an orange and everything is k. Just remember not to 1v1 him early in the game because of hit crit chance he gets from his fury. Wait untill he uses his fury to heal then poke at him with a couple of parleys. Thats the only champion ive found that can lane against tryndamere effectively....so try him out and let me know if this helped.