Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demron

12-21-2011

He is over powered i cant fight him on any of my champs cause he hits to hard and there is no way to get away from him i thank he needs nerfed or takein out!!!!!!!!

FinaticWewt

12-21-2011

You know one of my favorite champs is tryndamere and is he were to be nerfed i know alot of people who would be very angry, however, the champion tryndamere forces people to not abandon but alter their build to a more armored and balanced which is why tryndamere is considered op. I am not trying to side with tryn im just repeating what was told to me and influenced me to get tryn.

Demron

12-21-2011

I have tryn to when i play him i have never had any hero kill me but 3 at once when they all use stuns i wish they whould aleast change his ulti cause hes the ultimate tower diver plus more!!!!!! If you get the right runes i had a trynd 1 shot me at level 1 and i was a tank thats not right!!!!!!!

Prefix

Recruiter

12-21-2011

Tryndamre ultimate is terrible after nerf it doesnt help with anything if u ignite him now he dies 100% of the time Or if u debuff him.

1 stun kills tryndamere in teamfights or 2 if he has Quick Silver

and tryndamre can hit like 150-200 crits max at lvl 1 (depending on character) Exathious and that is with a crit which he wont crit without rage.

I assume you guys are noob and charge trydnamres when eh has his ult and just sit still in range of him?

LightspeedRunner

12-21-2011

Be aggressive. his nerf to his q gives him slightly less sustain in lane, so shove him out of lane early if at all possible. Start cloth armor five health pots and he'll be crying because he's got two and you've got five. If you do it right (I've done it as talon; was funny as **** to just shove him the **** out of lane) he'll be underfarmed and weak. Teemo counters tryn hard with his kiting, as does like Sion and other CC champs. Teemo is the best I can think of though right now

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-21-2011

I played a Tryn, Vlad and nids last night while getting some pre-mades in. We stomped them with Ryze, Renekton and Corki. Was lulz.

Demron

12-21-2011

The nerf to tryn wasent even a nerf and ignight dosent kill him when he has endless cause q if built right still heals for a lot and yes i been hit by a tryn that was 30 all the runes he wants and he was hiting me harder then i have had a tryn hit me at level 10 yes you can kill most tryns cause they dont know how to play cause they thank you can hit r and when the game but yes r and attack speed and the bf items all you need and you win!!! he is the best hero in the game yes if he gets focused in team fights he will die fast but then r and run but if anyone gets focused there scrued and tryn lives longer then most tanks and hes dps not tank!

Demron

12-21-2011

LightspeedRunner if tryn gets pd then noone can get away or he gets flash or goest!!!

Demron

12-21-2011

killerz ive been agresive agenst him push him out of lanes i hit 6 and when he cant lvl top he goes gank team yes most tryns dont they will be cocky and die but the ones that have runes or know how to be agresive or use his stuff then the ether person is ****et the only champ good agenst him is voli and shyv never had any one elese that i could have him with cause he hits to hard and most of them get flash so you will never get a kill

Puffball

12-21-2011

I stomp tryndamere hard as just about any champ I play in 3s... cho rammus renekton jarvan shyvana. Anyone tanky that can still lay out some damage gives tryn a hard time especially if you have some cc.