Miss fortune 2 3.70%
Sivir 0 0%
Tristana (AD) 1 1.85%
Twisted Fate 0 0%
Urgot 2 3.70%
Vayne 26 48.15%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Most viable AD ranged champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whi

12-21-2011

title says all.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Um.

TF is not AD

Kog is not AD (though he is incredibly viable, he is not viable as AD, so you are distorting the thread)

What sort of style are they for? Urgot is very viable verse certain compositions, as is vayne. Others shut htem down. Sivir is great for anti-push, ez is great for poke potential

Whi

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Um.

TF is not AD

Kog is not AD (though he is incredibly viable, he is not viable as AD, so you are distorting the thread)

What sort of style are they for? Urgot is very viable verse certain compositions, as is vayne. Others shut htem down. Sivir is great for anti-push, ez is great for poke potential
Never heard of AP kog. what are the benefits from building AP?

Stimuz

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whi View Post
Never heard of AP kog. what are the benefits from building AP?
He's talking about tanky on hit, though kog is very good as standard AD carry as well but not as good at tank busting. The advantages of AP kog is that he has the longest range in the game and the same ratios on his Q and E(.7, 260 base) as most AP carries do on their nukes while his W still chunks off HP in slower but larger increments. The disadvantage is that there's more to AP kog than right click.

On topic Ezreal/Vayne/Corki top 3 AD carries imo. Urgot is more of an AD caster than a ranged carry so I don't really think he counts, otherwise he'd be #1.

Whi

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
He's talking about tanky on hit, though kog is very good as standard AD carry as well but not as good at tank busting. The advantages of AP kog is that he has the longest range in the game and the same ratios on his Q and E(.7, 260 base) as most AP carries do on their nukes while his W still chunks off HP in slower but larger increments. The disadvantage is that there's more to AP kog than right click.

On topic Ezreal/Vayne/Corki top 3 AD carries imo. Urgot is more of an AD caster than a ranged carry so I don't really think he counts, otherwise he'd be #1.
Like % dmg based on their max health?

Whi

12-21-2011

On topic Ezreal/Vayne/Corki top 3 AD carries imo. Urgot is more of an AD caster than a ranged carry so I don't really think he counts, otherwise he'd be #1.[/QUOTE]

I think Urgot is banned more than any other AD ranged chams. Probably most viable <.<

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Vayne is without doubt in my mind the strongest. Having said that ranged AD is a strong role in dominion and almost everyone is good, the only one I don't like is Miss fortune.

Stimuz

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whi View Post
I think Urgot is banned more than any other AD ranged chams. Probably most viable <.<
I'm just saying I don't consider him an AD ranged champ, hes pretty much pure AD caster.

Seņor Pancho

12-21-2011

vayne hands down, followed by kog'maw, tristana, graves and... sivir?

Necks

12-21-2011

I don't see AD Janna on your list. Disappointed.