best nuke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aarcade

07-12-2010

There are many nukes in the league,but wich one is the best.Im just looking to buy a nuke charecter and i want to know wich one would be the best.

thank you

Triumph XD

07-12-2010

annie ftw, aoe stun and very low cooldowns.... and high base damage...

XxNEWLEGENDxX

07-12-2010

annie, malazar, and veigor. sorry rize fans but he doesnt do it like he used to

kcops

07-12-2010

If used correctly, Anivia's combo is crazy good. Go watch the champion spotlight for her. Phreak does a pretty good job using it.

kn0sis

07-12-2010

It depends on what you want your nuke to do.

For all out AOE damage Nunu's ult hits the hardest if he can pull it off with a decent amount of AP.

In my opinion, the best nukes in the game are the ones that are great at harassing and can really shut people down quick. Zilean's bomb, Karthus' ult and lay waste, Annie's Ult, Anivia's nukes and AP Sion's two nukes can hit very hard in most cases with a good amount of AP.

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Annie has an insane nuke combo with her tibbers stun, but other good nukes are veiger due to his unlimited AP, nasus if the game is really long and has been farming can do ridiculous damage with siphoning strike, and also an AP nunu since his ult scales like 2.0 with ability power. Ive seen a nunu score a pentakill with that thing, did like 3k damage instantly to everyone.

Amethyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

zilean have a good nuke with low cooldown (with rewind you can use it twice

nunu have the best nuke on the game and its aoe, but its easly to shut it down

annie have 3 nukes and its a great mage champ, if you want a good caster you should pick annie, probably the best one atm anyway.

Ranzera

07-12-2010

I have it on good information the best nuke in the game is boomerang blade.

MrLumber

07-12-2010

Hey guys nuke means a single target spell.

Veigar is really the only nuke centric character in the game right now, but he is currently in a dark dark place.

Actually Ryze is also fairly nuke centric, although he doesn't act like it. Most people don't like him, because he is very easily outmaneuvered, but he is still fairly powerful. He deals about 1.5 times as much damage as annie.

Malzahar has the most powerful nuke in the game, but he is significantly harder to play well than most casters.

Jath

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNEWLEGENDxX View Post
annie, malazar, and veigor. sorry rize fans but he doesnt do it like he used to
I'm not a Ryze fan anymore, but I play him from time to time when he's free. I wouldn't necessarily say he doesn't do it like he does before. As much as he can't sit there and like, one shot Everyone, if you play him right, he can still rape face. When he was free last week, he played well. The only time I had major trouble is when we didn't have a tank... And I got singled out. O.o