New Skins and Xin Zhao Bundles in the Season One Patch

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

07-12-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Rejoice, for Season One is upon us! All you summoners out there will soon be enjoying the new Season One features such as Ranked Games, Ladders, Draft Mode, and more! To quell a bit of your excitement in the meantime, we wanted to give you a little taste of some other new content that you can expect…

New Skins
Ever wondered exactly what Kayle looks like under that helmet? Your questions will be answered in this patch. Unmasked Kayle will finally be removing her helmet and revealing her beautiful visage to Runeterra. Additionally, Janna will be entering Season One with her first new skin: Tempest Janna, who will be channeling the fury of a hurricane in this stormy new look.

Xin Zhao Bundles
Garen’s fellow Demacian, Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia, will be joining the League! And he’ll be bringing several different sets of battle armor with him. If you want to bring out your inner warrior (complete with stylish shades), you can pick up the Commando Xin Zhao Bundle to save 50% on the Commando Xin Zhao skin. But if you want to really start off Season One with a bang, you can pick up the Xin Zhao Double bundle and save on both the Commando Xin Zhao and Imperial Xin Zhao skins.

Commando Xin Zhao Bundle
Save 50% on the Commando Xin Zhao skin when you purchase the champion and skin together.
- Xin Zhao champion + Commando Xin Zhao skin (normally 1495 RP) will be only 1235 RP!

Xin Zhao Double Bundle
Save 40% on both the Commando Xin Zhao and Imperial Xin Zhao skins when you purchase the champion and skins together.
- Xin Zhao champion + Commando Xin Zhao skin + Imperial Xin Zhao skin (normally 2015 RP) will be only 1599 RP!

These bundles will only be available until the end of the weekend following the patch, so don’t miss out! After the release of the patch, click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase these Xin Zhao bundles.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-12-2010

Very nice Riot; keep up the good work!!

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

07-12-2010

Green AND Red? How original...Still looks good.

Epityr

07-12-2010

Awesome! Imperial Xin'Zhao!

Upsilon

07-12-2010

I like turtles.

GrandmasApplePie

07-12-2010

I like turtles too

Semantic Memory

07-12-2010

I like Storm (er......Tempest!) Janna.

Quotheraven

07-12-2010

New Jana skin!!! Very exciting, Riot. I can't bloody wait for tonights goodness.

Deathlordx

07-12-2010

No Riot Singed. No Lollipoppy. Im going to riot.

khindjal

07-12-2010

i was hoping for a kayle unmasked skin! pure awesomeness

1234511 ... 35