Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf Tryndamere...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

12-20-2011

Quote:
Superbratan:
It all falls on deaf ears, I'm afraid.

Community is too stupid to realise that he's OP.

Incoming trolls claming that you can counter him.

Or you are too stupid to realize that he is easily countered (and how to spell realize)

Dansef

12-20-2011

Exhaust = win, oh what cleanse, k thornmail and if you team is smart and you see a trynd then you team should know to bring a 2n or 3rd exhaust.

As for countering nasus Iv only seen on nasus do it but he was forced to buy 3 vampiric sceptors to keep the healing up.

Galatiia

12-20-2011

here we go! the LoL equivalent of Green Peace is here to rescue their beloved Tryndamere! =D

Luckyone001

12-20-2011

I nominate this thread for the "Innovative and unique thread name" Award for 2011!!

Way to go!

Stinglock

12-20-2011

Fresh new and exciting threads like these get me all excited!!

Then someone throws some CC on me and I calm down again.

Jamaree

12-20-2011

Quote:
iAteMyVegetables:
Man even high elo player whine about him.

Q: Is a pretty great heal and makes him able to stay in lane forever if he just hits minions considering he has no mana.

W: Most op skill in the entire game. Hey guess what guys, all you have to do is aim Trynd 'cause he's squishy, right? Lets build Tryndamere with a bunch of lifesteal items and if you all aim me I will just make you have no AD. And guess what? If that's not enough if you run from me I will just lower your AD plus lower your MS, umadbro?

E: Omg stop outrunnin' me 'cause my W is on cooldown. (Presses E) Oh wow you just died in 2 melees ubad.

R: Stop aiming me I can't die are you dumb? 0% hp, Penta Kill thank you guys. Oh wow you ignited me? (Cleanse)

He isn't OP, quit QQ'ing already

QWER: Wow these things are not enough, I should get some extra power. Oh thank you almighty passive giving me alot of crit chance, so I can do 200 crits at Lv1 since I just went AD marks and quints.

Call this raging or w/e I don't care. That Tryndamere went 0/4 early game I was 12/0 in that match and he just quadra killed us and took the match for his team. I was a Skarner and 180 armor so don't talk about me not having tank items. Their entire team had no kills, Tryndamere had no kills either, yet he rapes our entire team solo. Yes, we did aim him and made him 50% in a couple of secs untill he used his W and laughed at our Graves for not doing any dmg, and just 3 meleeing our Graves. I find it retarded to lose a match when I'm turret diving them and doing such nice ganks and gettin' me and my team fed. And Tryndamere just suddenly end game quadra kills and does 1 turret, inhib, 2 turrets and nexus and wins the match.

How can that not be op, his entire kit is op. I even saw a match TSM vs whoever, and their Tryndamere won the game for them aswell 'cause he just made Chaox do no dmg.

He isn't OP, quit qqing already please.

xXMizuXx

12-20-2011

it sad that it takes a whole team plus summoner spells to kill one guy

Jamaree

12-20-2011

So many people complaining about a non OP champ, and the only reason any of you think he is OP, the ONLY reason at all is because his ultimate. You know if they took that away, you would all think he was garbage.

xSenbonsakura

12-20-2011

Hes only OP in treeline IMO, SR hes pretty useless.

Gilzam

12-20-2011

Yea.... I don't get how Tryn doesn't have to do well to do well later on... makes no sense. He's a horrible champion that just shouldn't ever be played.