Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When do the christmas skins go off sale?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrAusten

12-20-2011

So i was going to get the christmas maokai skin this year as i've been waiting for it FOREVER. Christmas is coming up and i wanted to buy it with riot points cards i get from it. Anyways now to the point, i'm suspended to January 3rd for raging i do every now and then.
I was wondering if anyone knew when the skins go off sale for i could hopefully get them when my suspension comes off.

Please and thank you.

MrAusten

12-20-2011

Bump

Doxun

12-20-2011

That sucks, they will probably be gone by Jan 3rd.

Maybe you learned your lesson about raging?

Also, Riot classified it as a Legacy skin, so it will eventually come back, probably next Christmas.

MrAusten

12-20-2011

Someone just told me they were gone last time by Jan 4th.
Maybe i will be able to get them?

Eh you can only be nice for a certain amount of games before trolls and dicks get to me. I've definitively gotten better at controlling myself since i hit 30.