Riot, stop shoving dominion down our throats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Stormchaser

12-20-2011

I enjoy dominion. Most dominion users are @ dominion forums.

R1shal

12-20-2011

Project Shiny (which would have included Magma Chamber) was "indefinitely" shelved so they could work on dominion.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

I like dominion...

Twitch is viable again...

Graszwhistle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

I hated dominion at first but it has grown on me a lot. They made a lot of changes since it's release too that make it feel much more balanced and less "nothing you do matters".

I like dom cause I can relax and play. I don't care if we win or lose, or if I have a leaver since the time commitment is so much less intensive. It's a casual mode and I play it casually when Im just not up for SR.

Michael Mayhem

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1shal View Post
Project Shiny (which would have included Magma Chamber) was "indefinitely" shelved so they could work on dominion.
Cite your sources. These two projects had nothing to do with each other, one was an art project (in-game models, effects, etc.), one was a gameplay map. Not even the same department. Also, Project Shiny has been released in bits, as stated by a red. They are releasing the updates in small doses rather than one large overhaul patch (see Gangplank, Janna, Trynd model reworks).

Xygoma

12-20-2011

i find a dominon a bit.. gay, kinda of a random killing gamethat was implement to get newer players into the game hence money whoring..
JUST my opinion, you dont go into the dominion game with any other plan besides "4 top one bot"

KnightWhoSaidNee

12-20-2011

Dominion games are more casual and quicker so I play them fairly frequently and queue times are generally shorter than SR.

Just saying.

Give it time Riot ignores the Twisted Treeline, if player participation begins to decline in dominion then you'll stop seeing it in spotlights.

They worked hard let them promote their product even if you didn't like it.

Yousonerfed

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1shal View Post
It was a failure. Sorry you spent so much time on it but noone plays Dominion.
Someone got owned by a speedster Rammus.

Jack Poe

12-20-2011

I don't play Dominion because I ****ing blow at it.

eatPandas

12-20-2011

I usually play dominion if I feel my mental sanity will go down if I sit for one more hour playing, but still want to play a little. Its one of those things where you want to play, but dont want to play for an hour. Then I choose dominon. Because twisted tree line games still last 40 min for me