Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ideal Creep Score and Gold over time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluebaron201

12-20-2011

I thought the following would be useful to players in terms of what a maximum creep score is in a lane and the gold resulting from said creep score. This ideal creep score does not take into account the travel time of the creeps into your lane position so your gold will always be below the max gold possible by at least 30 seconds in the chart.

Below are the links to the chart described above. If you have any comments or questions feel free to post.

JykkntiBlind

12-24-2011

interesting

Engorkar

12-24-2011

yeah thats interesting

Samiam22

12-24-2011

370 by 30 minutes? Bloody hell, I could only manage half that in 30 minutes.

Haunchbones

12-24-2011

no one gets every creep in every wave in 30 minutes lol

Kazfiel

12-24-2011

That's just mid lane solo I presume.

Kazfiel

12-24-2011

Quote:
Haunchbones:
no one gets every creep in every wave in 30 minutes lol

I finish games farming well into the 400+

Last hit 90% of my lane. Then I'm just off to farm others while they're gone.

bluebaron201

12-24-2011

All lanes spawn the same number of minions per wave. The difference is travel time it takes for those minions to get to your champion. That changes based on where you are, ie 0 seconds if you are on their nexus(though minions spawn one at a time) or 30 seconds to get to middle of mid lane or longer on the top and bottom lanes to reach the middle(45-50 seconds roughly.) It is worthless to try and account for the minion travel time as you will never know where your champion is nor does it matter as you will most likely be active in some sort of team play that involves giving up creeps for champion kills.

If you are in a dual lane, and you get every single creep kill, ie your partner is support the number would work out to be the same for ideal creep score.

Happy creeping ; )

Rengar was taken

12-24-2011

Quote:
Kazfiel:
I finish games farming well into the 400+

Last hit 90% of my lane. Then I'm just off to farm others while they're gone.

I think this is unlikely. What champ do you play where farming is more important than team fights? Being allowed to freefarm like that would mean whenever you do go to a teamfight you should wreck them. But I dont see how you manage to get that farm and not lose the game because your team is 4v5ing so long.

Kazfiel

12-24-2011

Quote:
Honeyb&:
I think this is unlikely. What champ do you play where farming is more important than team fights? Being allowed to freefarm like that would mean whenever you do go to a teamfight you should wreck them. But I dont see how you manage to get that farm and not lose the game because your team is 4v5ing so long.

Graves usually. Any ad that you build with 1 or 2 phantoms will have the speed. Amd TF when you ult to go in for a kill but that'd get you killed. Just port to a huge group of minions.

And yes, whenever i do get into teamfights people underestimate me.