Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myhumma

08-23-2012

yes

Philiesblunt

08-23-2012

Is there a special reason that the st patricks day (2011) Veigar and Malphite skins were un- Limited Editioned? I get that the case-by-case clause quoted below smooths out the 'what'? but I'm curious to the 'why?'

did someone actually make that call because they were caught off guard without a holiday skin to release? was it that not a lot of people had those skins? was the person in charge of defining skins drunk that day? ... I dont take it too personally but as stated by yourselves:

"Limited Edition skins will not be turned into Legacy Skins. When they were released in the store we made it clear that they would not be available again in the future. Our player's have made it clear that this is important to them and helps those skins feel special."

Limited Edition Skins

Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future. These skins include ALL holiday skins released before December 2011. These include skins like Kitty Kat Katarina, Ice Toboggan Corki, and Snow Bunny Nidalee.

***Limited Edition also includes skins tied to special events such as PAX Jax, Riot Squad Singed, etc. The availability of future Limited Edition skins will be on a case-by-case basis depending on the event.***

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

So theres a slim, but possible, chance they bring back mistletoe leblanc this christmas? I want that skin soooooooooo bad

DeHuntereD

08-23-2012

thank you

Síxpool

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSolo View Post
So theres a slim, but possible, chance they bring back mistletoe leblanc this christmas? I want that skin soooooooooo bad
So do I, please re-release it.

Malheven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Phantom Karthus pls

KingRai

08-25-2012

I always thought this was pretty straight forward and simple. I do agree with some that skins maybe should have achievement requirements outside the realm of just purchasing them. It makes someone that really wants a skin have to work that much harder to be better.(though that is only one side of looking at it) Also might need some more requirements set on reaching level 30. for example, win at least 100 normal matches.(even 75 would be decent) Nonetheless this is one Awesome game! Keep doing all the great things you do Riot.Wish you continued success for years to come.

KingRai

08-25-2012

^^

Sallvane

08-25-2012

This is all fine in good but i have a question. Will Roit be holding some events in Canada in the near future? several of my freinds an i would love to go to these event but there is a problem. All the events we've seen for North America have been in the USA Never Canada.

mastergundam

08-27-2012

plz post answers -__-