Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bangin My Monkey

08-09-2012

Noooo! Put kitty kat katarina back on the store!!!! I will gladly pay any amount of money for that skin!!!! Please i beg of you!!!!!

Magicianslin

08-09-2012

And Why LPPE hair RP

CLG Shrikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2012

annnd legendary skins cost alot lol i know... i have several

JoeMayhem

08-10-2012

I hope I can get a Limited Edition skin this year.

Lex JP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

yeah

ScottyRawr

08-11-2012

TY for clarifying!

cezzary usgbdal

08-12-2012

i was always curios as to how you chose the skins that would go on sale too, random? or is their a method that can be predicted theirs one i want but i only have 488 RP and i need it to be 50% off but idk when it will be available D:

hukupuku

08-13-2012

I really wish to have the Haunting Noctern skin to be availabile in store for the coming Haloween .. and i would request the admins to put asylum shaco skin for sale... shaco skin sales are pretty rare..

slithon

08-13-2012

Zyra is a very strong champ she needed a little work I think. Darius is super strong but very counter able. You just have to know how to play vs him. Diana is over powered that burst and shield plus she can hunt you down with that 20 sec ult that resets lol. As for the changes to Garen and Kat. I'll have to play them first I like how they look atm, but have my reserves.

64yuno

08-13-2012

I have an idea about selling champions. So if you dont like the champion you bought, you can sell him/her.