Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felipern

06-20-2012

very nice

ClickityCluck

06-20-2012

sephyIIis

06-20-2012

Yes but some characters like nidalee dont hardly have any skins worth buying because the model design is trash in comparison.

IE. the only good model is a limited edition that u CANT buy. MAY I suggest that you use limited edition models as a base (palette edits comes to mind). TECHNICALLY it wont be the same skin so players who own the legacy cant complain. U can even go so far as to ""black and white"" the splash art under a new name

I'M ALL FOR IT. Limited edition skins should be for champs who already HAVE skins which SURPASS the limitedEDN. BUT Nid needs that base model. She is currently trash. Using her current model makes me nauseas. All her skins are inferior (pharaoh is average tho) . BUT Who in their right mind would pay for a nidalee skin when her limited is what 10x better ??. Same concept for Kat (EXcept sandstorm---but she looks like A guy (gr O_O ss) .
I strongly suggest small edits of certain limited edition releases under a new name. It does not breach your agreement with your old players (who btw do NOT ALL care...) and the approach IS legitimate AND necessary to maintain a standard for your design without a complete remodel (which is evidently a waste of time when you have a decent skin base that makes buying other skins look like a waste of time to the player) NOT very smart if u catch my drift

EDIT THEMMM !!! we shouldn't have to tell you guys

((main edits : Judgement Kay --(Kay's other skinz look like a MAN or shemale compared 2 it))
shift judgements color, dye her hair N unveil the hoodie (optional) +
call it whatever you want. U can even darkfire OR pulsefire her particles
JUST give her a decent skin worth buying.

((main edits : Bewitched Nid --(makes other skinz Xcept pharaoh look like my pet mnkey did the legs)
(please just edit her colors or clothes...the fans will understand
PERFECTLY ...You DONT have to remodel her completely
Maybe lose the hat N call her magus nid or WHatEver <3

(( main edits : Kitty Kat --(( would some PURCHASEABLE femininity KILL u guyz ????))
(( just edit the ears to a tiger + throw in some wolverine claws and call
(( her WildKAT. Problem solved ...a female kat skin in the store))
(( n guess what it sells faster than ezreal for minimal effort. My kid sis
(( could probably edit that. Color shifting is no task either ))

optional > soccerAkali/ [akali has an excellent base so this is only an OPTIONal idea]
..............K u win i dont have a clue how to edit that one LMAO
RedCard KAT > .....unlless u swap soccer shirts with Kat and call her RED CARD AKAli
!!! So red card Kat becomes soccer Katerina (akali's shirt)
and you get to sell it without technically breaching ANY agreement

Moral of this story...dont make anything lmited that will Drastically outshine the ones in the store
bcuz nobody wants to buy an obvious downgrade. That simple.

Zuzkiazo

06-20-2012

Thank you for the description, but that doesn't fill the void I have on my account with no Kitty Katt Katarina!

Vladamour

06-20-2012

login succeeded.... check skin champ.. no PFE... waited hours.. and still the same? seriously ppl.. come on..

UINFINITE

06-20-2012

CAn u tell me How long until i get my Account back so i can play?

wingedweesel

06-20-2012

Uhm, what's going on today? It's been really laggy and I've had to wait in the que at first for 3 hours and about 27 min. Now it's telling me the region is unavailable........ What's going on!!!??

Skietacas

06-20-2012

What is ezreal's new skin pulsefire ezreal under?

Phoenix Of Sky

06-21-2012

where is this pulsefire :C

epic eric

06-21-2012

All the soccer skins are gone :/