Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMexicanBatman

06-03-2012

will there be a Limited Edition skin from MLG Anaheim this year? since it's the first time its in the pro circuit.

Terrosin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

i see

Lilotti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Hmm..there hasn't been any answer in regards to the old Legendary skins yet has there? I have "Annie in Wonderland" and I'm kinda disappointed that she does nothing different...other than a skin remodel. Her particles and skills are still the same as her classic skin. The only thing they changed was Tibbers. She also says the same things as classic Annie...yet her "Frostfire Annie" has different particles.

It's 1820 RP, so I was wondering if there was any way Riot was going to fix these skins. Apparently Annie isn't the only champion with this problem; Twisted Fate and Heimerdinger have the same issue on their Legendary Skins...where as a character like Vladimir had an entire make out for their Legendary.

Any responses from Riot about the above yet???

oP Extremity

06-03-2012

Cleared alot up abot limited skins ...ty

Zigma Hymn

06-04-2012

Thank you for that bro

Gawthyc

06-04-2012

This is probably a dumb question, but if it was possible that Riot, let's say, ran out of ideas for holiday skins, would they consider re-using old, retired skins?
I know that it's said they will not return, but, I mean, Shammrock Malphite was released for a limited time and it's a legacy skin; not a "comes around every St. Patrick's Day" skin.
So, would they consider it? Not saying they will or should because if everyone had it, it would lessen the special value of it; but I just thought I'd ask.

Hentitan

Yheyho

06-05-2012

nice

Sticky78

06-05-2012

Hmmm

Onar122

06-06-2012

I for the old fart you aren't able to do only thing for the good figure I OP Darius. He is ****ing not on he is playing how you are supposed to let thing out. NERF immediately ULT passive and Q.