Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanillatrix

05-23-2012

Holidays' skins should be available every year. I mean... there are ppl who started playing LoL recently and they won't have the chance to get old skins like Kitty Kat. It's rly a shame.

TaxiCaller

05-23-2012

TY I get it know XD ty

Invader007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Hey! I had the Amethyst Ashe skin, but now I dont have it anymore. What can I do?

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

no offense but i think u guys need to learn the definition of a legendary skin

TWISTED FATE.........

upgrade please!

I Ziker I

05-25-2012

yay

Urf Lord

05-26-2012

No Way To Get Kitty Kat Katarina.... *Sadface*

XDeathBringaX

05-26-2012

Check out this channel Let me know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/user/XDeathXBringaX?feature=mhee

th3 F33D3R

05-27-2012

Cool

Silverol

05-28-2012

legal

King Roofus

Recruiter

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
The Legacy category was designed to be clear about the future of these skins. Many players have asked for past Holiday skins to come back to the store. However, when they were released we announced that they were only available for a limited amount of time. We will not release these old skins because players bought them with the understanding that they will not be appear again.
So basically it is not impossible without going to pax to have a skin that (may or may not) be available in the future? I like the idea of limited edition skins. So i have something other people don't have because or my seniority in the league.