Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RustyHelicopter

12-20-2011

so what about legendary skins :U

Dance Dark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

In other words:

Legacy (the 21 classic skins that were on sale and any holiday skin from Snowdown Showdown 2011 (this year) onwards):
Can be released again.

Limited Edition (holiday skins from Hallowing 2011 (this year) and before:
Will not be released again. Ever.

This is because Riot said that the Limited Edition skins, when they were first debuted for their holidays, would never be re-released after their selling holidays ended. This is just Riot keeping their word.

Justus Dominus

12-20-2011

ok

JQN

12-20-2011

This is extremely flawed because what if someone joined the league after the event happened? thats ****ed up for me cause I would buy most of the skins if they were available to me for purchase.

Vinnie

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQN View Post
This is extremely flawed because what if someone joined the league after the event happened? thats ****ed up for me cause I would buy most of the skins if they were available to me for purchase.
That's why their making the legacy skin program.

MikeyOnslaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Ok so you're going to refund my new holiday skin then without a problem if I contact support?

None of this "one time refund" stuff will apply either - this is totally not the customers fault what so ever.

I thought the holiday skins this year were a one time deal only. this was not communicated well at all.

Yatemiru

12-20-2011

**** you riot

john

12-20-2011

so this means i'll never be able to get team spirit anivia?

Dark Amumu Bot

12-20-2011

This is good news all around...

My limited skins stay limited, and I don't absolutely have to buy all future holiday skins at once.

Dark Amumu Bot

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQN View Post
That's your problem.

Just because you were late to the party doesn't mean everyone who bought a limited skin should get ****ed over.