Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Gecko

03-15-2012

hmm... so no re-releasing those 2010 christmas skins eh? how sad...I was really hoping for snow-bunny nidalee... Does anyone even have that skin?

Ihsan

03-16-2012

Frankentibbers, KKK and a few others - I'd love these so it's a pity they aren't coming back

TruffleLink

03-16-2012

Pentakill, Needs a Drummer

RyuMorning

03-18-2012

Hmm Great

Nulgoth

03-20-2012

okay, makes sense

A Comet

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post

Moving forward, all holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.

Limited Edition Skins

Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future. These skins include ALL holiday skins released before December 2011. These include skins like Kitty Kat Katarina, Ice Toboggan Corki, and Snow Bunny Nidalee.
I guess that doesn't go for the St. Patrick's day veigar / malphite. So other old holiday ones could resurface as well? What was the deal with their re-release? They were pre snowdown showdown 2011, they are holiday skins, just curious.

Acolytes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

and what is the recruiter skins?

lolzDetroit

03-21-2012

hi can we please get a new soraka skin shes such a great hero but shes no fun to play looking at that ugly skin , pretty pretty please. and thank you. on behalf of me, lolzdetroit,wgodetroit,and detroitsostone, and the WGO gaming community appreciate youre dedication to youre players RIOT YOU PWN. thanks, now how out that soraka skin?

K l D Z B O P

03-22-2012

I just started playing in January, you guys should bring back some the skins, such as, Snow Bunny Nid, and the holiday skins, etc., but make them worth more rp. I enjoy Nid and other champs and skins they have, but are no longer an option. IMO I think its not fair to new players

sourpower351

03-22-2012

I think there should be an Undead Morgana and Undead Kayle skin.