Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBamf

02-08-2012

You must be the money cause you are worth every penny.

mitchelle

02-08-2012

So any news on making the blitzcrank legendary skin have more than 2 custom sounds? Or are we not doing that anymore?

tensenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2012

thanks for explanations

A Wild Xuta

02-09-2012

I'm a bit puzzled at the fact that people keep complaining about holiday skins being limited to the holiday instead of particular moments. Isn't that, y'know, the entire point of making a holiday-themed thing?

It's true that there was quite a bit of confusion on this year's skins' availability, but it's not laziness to make them reavailable. If they didn't, they'd end up having to resort to laziness in skin design because they'd end up having to reuse designs between skins. Keeping a collection and simply adding to it help mitigate that, since you don't have to make new ones every single time.

Lurven

02-10-2012

Nicenice!

Gulthoran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Hey Moneypenny I had a couple of skin ideas for some champs like Urgot and Casseopia whom are my favorites where should i send those ideas? I would really love to get new skins for those characters and would buy them!

Shlanki

02-10-2012

Thanks for that!

Replikate

02-11-2012

phloxbear

02-12-2012

Thank you~!

sephra

02-13-2012

Bring back kitty kat