Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkcorpse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Very Nice

sharkovg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sharkovg

01-25-2012

wehere my forum recruiter

Makarath

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broey Bropez View Post
It has nothing to do with wanting to feel "special". It's more of a badge of honor. We want to be able to go into a game next year, or god willing, two years down the line.

Our Heimer Sleds shining in triumph!

Saying without words that we were there! Snowdown Showdown 2011! We have been with The League since then, fighting it out beside Mistletoe LB, and Christmas Tree Mao!

Not some deep seeded blah blah blah, its pretty simple when you think about it. We just want equal treatment as the other Limited skins. I know when I see a Bowser looking Rammus I take a step back and nod respectfully saying: 'Dude's been around"
Intesresting. So you want to acknowledge and be acknowledged by random strangers online, that you never saw and probably will never see, for starting playing a MMO before others or attending to an event that most people inside and outside the US couldn't possibly attend to (no one in their right mind would travel across the country or come from overseas just to get a PAX Sivir skin, for example. That would be just insane, even if the person got the money to burn) and say that this is one of the reasons you continue playing, am I correct?
I'm sorry if my words sounds harsh and by no means I intend to offend you or anyone else, but the need for this kind of attention, as I stated before, denotes some deep personal issues.

But that is besides my point. I like the skins for what they look and my Sivir would look awesome in her PAX skin. But I'll never have the chance to get it since it was an event exclusive and even if I had started playing LoL when they announced the skin would be available there, which I assume Riot did, I'd never fly from Brazil to the US just for that. Even with all the other amazing stuff PAX has to offer.
I think it's unfair that some skins are exclusive and can never be acquired (unless you refer 5000 people, which is just insane) and I also think Riot should make all skiins available for everyone to buy. They could even make only a few available for month and rotate them to keep players playing while they wait for the skins they want. This would also make Riot capable of holding more new players, since a lot leave for dealing with some egocentric older players and for never being able to get the skins they want, which would mean a whole lot more money income for them.

But as someone else stated, Riot doesn't want my money, so be it. I'll just play LoL untill something better comes up, which will not take long.

Arcathe

01-26-2012

aw

sioma

01-26-2012

no entiendo por que el heal le subieron lo que heleaba ami parecer e visto nooobs lvl 30 con heal y la verdad es que les salva el culo me esta molestan eso podrian en pesar en sacar el heal :S !!!!!!

LegendaryJoey

01-26-2012

How can you tell what class a skin is in? For example Nosferatu Vlad...was that limited edition or will it one day be released again?

L3nggao

01-26-2012

Fix Jax, i've to come here to get your attention :]
Even if this is unrelated to this topic, but nvm... i don't care no more about him let him stay down there for a while :P
Thanks for the head up though

TheCrazyNutcase

01-27-2012

When I was a young wartHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

Come4ndDie

01-27-2012

ergdfgdgdfgdfgdg