Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pack0fRagingNunz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

P.S....... Get Riot Points from Any nearby Retailer, and Go Get those Skins Summoners!!! lol

SmurfX213

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2011

Bring back Holiday skins on their holidays and stop hating us.

SuperDrewEX

12-25-2011

okay thanks for telling us before

PepsiAlienX

12-25-2011

Pleeeaaase let kitty kat available for one more time! I love her but I cant buy ._.

whatwhatintehbut

12-25-2011

bump

Rauron

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
If you contact Player Support by the end of the month to request a refund on the Snowdown 2011 skins because you are disappointed that they are not Limited Skins then they will not count as a "one time refund".
I sent in a support ticket on the 20th and had my refund request turned down.

DotaApa

12-25-2011

i must buy this skin !!

baconpiece

12-26-2011

So basically, by the time you have tons of legacy skins, ALL skins will be 975?

Chagrinn

12-26-2011

I didn't like one bit of it. I can't buy previous holiday skins but people that will come from now on will be able to get the holiday skins that I obtained... Seriously Riot you disappointed me.

ps: I have around 160 skins by now, which 10 i thought were limited edition (riot k-9 nasus, riot squad singed, the 4 from this years halloween and the 4 from this christmas) but in the christmas are gonna be legacy? fml.

edit: i also bought all 21 legacy skins before they were removed. I really spent a lot of money in the game and I want the holiday skins to be as exclusive as the ones before, if you want to re-release this years christmas skins let me get the past ones too.

Amoxus

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Moving forward, all holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.
Total BS, on both accounts.