Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakashi OG

10-29-2013

is championship riven going to be available in the store one of this ones

abigjew

10-30-2013

Bump, riot ffs

abigjew

10-30-2013

Bump

Gardonazorph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2013

Relevant

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCorpse View Post
You guys are a bunch of BABIES.

Riot owns the skins, they have a right to change what skins will be Legacy or Limited Edition.
Too bad they don't have the right to change my loyalty switch on or off. Because they've lost it, and my trust along with it.

"Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yea right.

Seriously Riot, I can't be more disappointed with your rabid community downvoting everyone who bought those "limited edition" skins and complained about you putting them because "OMG U GREEDY PERSON SHARE PLZ".

And you seem to think that a limited skin I bought 3 years ago is only worth its original purchase value by refunding only the original value. That's a slap in the face to the fans who supported your company when it was pretty small back in Christmas '09. Please do consider that the average skin price has likely more than doubled since '09, so have champion prices.

And you think you can buy us out with some icon that has no impact in-game whatsoever and some silly frame that is showed during a loading screen that I personally ALT-TAB out of.

How about you raise the stakes? I spent a lot of cash on this game, and I don't see how it would hurt you to give a bigger compensation.

I think you should edit the first post, because you're lying.

abigjew

12-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefam View Post
Too bad they don't have the right to change my loyalty switch on or off. Because they've lost it, and my trust along with it.

"Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yea right.

Seriously Riot, I can't be more disappointed with your rabid community downvoting everyone who bought those "limited edition" skins and complained about you putting them because "OMG U GREEDY PERSON SHARE PLZ".

And you seem to think that a limited skin I bought 3 years ago is only worth its original purchase value by refunding only the original value. That's a slap in the face to the fans who supported your company when it was pretty small back in Christmas '09. Please do consider that the average skin price has likely more than doubled since '09, so have champion prices.

And you think you can buy us out with some icon that has no impact in-game whatsoever and some silly frame that is showed during a loading screen that I personally ALT-TAB out of.

How about you raise the stakes? I spent a lot of cash on this game, and I don't see how it would hurt you to give a bigger compensation.

I think you should edit the first post, because you're lying.
you are totally right, i have actually quit playing this game, this is not my real account and my name is dedicated to RIOT. They are the biggest money *****s ever, and the community is just like ''share your skins, youre not better than us'' We are old players and we cant have anything good for ourselves, Riot even said that they got ''hearfelt messages about brining the skins back'' LOOOOL biggest lie ever, i hope this company gets bombed by alquida.

Sp0re Frog

12-28-2013

so pretty much all of yall are crying cause RIOt released the old limited skins so they arent rare any more but deal yall act like adults and stop complaining cause yall have the skins but never use them and i wouldnt mind paying for a few skins that are nearly impossible to get like championship riven and the main skin i really want that i was willing to spend over 500 bucks for is king rammus but thats impossible now cause of little bi*chs like yall who have them but never even use them

Sp0re Frog

12-28-2013

cause i rather see league of legends stay open then it close cause of little cry babies like yall complaining so what if RIOT makes a little money who cares they are a gaming company all gaming companies does this so stop acting like children and grow up