Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Max Jax Smacks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradd View Post
Why? Did your skin suddenly disappear or look worse or hinder your ability to play the game in any was shape or form whatsoever?
Nope but I bought it because it was going to be rare it no longer is, and I hadn't read that they already said that because people did not know about this 'legacy' skins that you can get a refund on them....

I already own a skin for each of the champions I bought the 'legacy' skins for....

FLYpaper767

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
This is correct. The 2011 Halloween skins are Limited Edition. They will not return to the store.

The 2011 Snowdown Skins are part of the Legacy program and may return in the future.

RoreBAWW
Riot Ambassador
I am disappointed that Dec 2011 and later holiday skins may reappear, but I also say thank you Riot for staying true to your word about not re-releasing previous holiday skins.

BasZsp

12-20-2011

ผมโดนแบนเรื่องไร ครับ ชื่อ ตัว BasZsp

IslandPineapple

12-20-2011

Thanks for the post

Vaniel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalkaRDM View Post
Until Legacy skins were mentioned you had the knowledge that the missing skins would like remain missing forever, how does this new information change anything?

People will whine about anything.

Because the concept of "Legacy" skins are new. When they announced the Holiday skins would be Legacy and may come back, they gave me a false hope. So I'm not whining about not getting them, I'm whining that they made it sound like they were going to give me the opportunity to purchase them again, then changed their minds.

Thiuqi

12-20-2011

Well, gotta say that I'm pretty disappointed about the Legacy Skins potentially coming back to the store in the future. To me, the whole purpose of buying the Legacy Skins or the Holiday Skins is to have something UNIQUE, something that no one else has. That was 100% my motivation when I took part in the Legacy Skin Sale, and I definitely would not have spent my money if I knew the skins had the potential to return to the store in the future.

That being said.... thank you for the explanation on this, Moneypenny, RoreBAWW.

Vulking

12-20-2011

All I want is the Curling Veigar skin, is that so hard to put on sale? no one EVER us the skin, EVER, I at least want to give you money to use it along my other Veigar skins, please don't force me to swamp the White Mage Veigar Files with Curling Veigar so I can use it, I really want to give you the money.

Heck take away my Silver Kayle exclusive skin if you must, I don't need that dust collecting paper weight.

XVIII The Moon

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
Are you thick? It said limited, I want limited. How is that so hard to understand?!

I don't understand why Riot feels the need to cheat money out of people, I would have probably bought the skins anyway. I just feel like I've been fooled. And this type of miscommunication is happening so frequently it's hard for me to believe it's not deliberate. Especially since they don't even offer to patch up their major ****ups, preferring to stay silent and ignore all those customers who've been screwed over. I was so pissed off when they changed the voice acting for my Vlad skin, I've been asking for an explanation for months and I've been ignored for months. Noone treats a customer like this. Noone.

Thanks Riot.
Are YOU THICK?

The new skins never said limited. It was your fault for auto assuming they were. All the ads for the snowdown showdown 2011 skins never said it was limited or not untill they showed up in the store, then they said legacy.

that's more your fault for not reading the fine print.

Leonson

12-20-2011

Thanks for the clarification. As previously stated, I will not take part in purchasing "legacy" skins going forward, and I have requested refunds for the skins already purchased.

Good luck to you in your future profiteering.

Dark Kronos

12-20-2011

I see, well thanks