Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gochu

03-19-2013

nice

LegendaryPikachu

Recruiter

03-19-2013

I dont think its fair for the people who started playing after the skins couldnt be bought anymore id love to own kitty kata and snow nidd but i cant because i came into the game to late

Dr Winters

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiiBunnii View Post
I dont think its fair for the people who started playing after the skins couldnt be bought anymore id love to own kitty kata and snow nidd but i cant because i came into the game to late
Yeah, I wish that weren't the case. I play LoL like people play Pokémon. I've "gotta catch 'em all!"

MrGagnon

03-19-2013

nice

dEEjAYY1337 v2

03-20-2013

YAY for the new Draven skin!!!1

<33333333

Asat0rr

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiiBunnii View Post
While I understand the skins being available only for a short while, I don't think its fair that there aren't any such skins coming out any more. All "limited" skins these days are just legacy, so they will become available again at some point. They should either make all previously limited edition skins legacy too or keep releasing more limited edition skins. Its unfair to players who started playing after the last limited edition skins went off the store that they can never own something unique to a timeline in LoL when they were in the game.

All the skins during events since I started playing seem to have been legacy, so while they may not necessarily come out again it still doesn't feel as special as limited edition which you know for sure will never be available again.

KillerMarcio

03-22-2013

Looks cool.

LesterKlauser

03-22-2013

So what are the PAX skins going to be for this year?

NmMo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Nice

Kierrik

03-27-2013

That isn't fair.. so if you have been playing since season 2 u cant get the previous harrowing and snowdom skins but if u bought the ones that came out that season now everyone can buy them. that isnt fair espcially since the skins i was waiting for rerelease was the christmas kog and grag and teemo along with some harrowing skins. so whats the point of buying the new ones. i bought all the snowdom and harrowing sking from 2011 and was hoping to get the previous ones.. its good to know i wont be able to get the previous ones. and now that i know all the ones i got are going to be able to be purchased again next year but the ones i am missing wont makes me no longer want to collect them . i cant collect the ones im missing since they will no longer be released and if i collect the new ones it makes no difference because they will return in the future.
Making some return and others not isnt fair for the players who have been waiting. its retarded to know that all my snowdom and harrowing skins will be re-released and it was worthless buying them but all the ones i am missing wont be. since that is the case this season i might not buy any of them since it makes no differnce and since the ones i really want wont be making a comeback.