"A person does not actually end up in the Tribunal for a single offense"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gi3bnvd

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0pherion View Post
Hi everyone,
A person does not actually end up in the Tribunal for a single offense . This person had several games, all Leaving / AFK with all team members reporting in the other games
not true

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Just because you see one match, doesnt mean that they havent been reported in other games. Close but still not there.

Fight Spice

12-20-2011

Should've seen my other case,
a guy got reported for negative attitude by the entire enemy team because he said, "feed me more, too hungry" to the enemy team once.
that was his only game.

Looks like a bunch of people will punish and that guy is going to lose his account forever.

gi3bnvd

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Just because you see one match, doesnt mean that they havent been reported in other games. Close but still not there.
why are they hiding such games, then?

ArchAngel8710

12-20-2011

I have had the same thing happen when im using the tribunal.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi3bnvd View Post
why are they hiding such games, then?
Read the sticky at the top of this thread? They are not hiding them its just something that happens, cases get built and sometimes the matches dont make it into the case. You are welcome to vote pardon or punish OR you can even skip the case. IT will go to a Riot Employee for review and the final word will be given then.