Are leavers getting more common or something?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

In the first 150 games of dominion I played, there was a leaver in maybe 2 of them. In the last 6 there's been a leaver in every single one.

Did raising my Elo for dominion put me in leaver land or something?

Argodis

12-20-2011

There is a leaver land of Dominion. Just keep progressing and you won't encounter leavers nearly as much.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Progressing in losses? Wins only seem to add more leavers.

FDru

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyMemory View Post
Did raising my Elo for dominion put me in leaver land or something?
No, but lowering it does. Players who take the game more seriously tend to not leave games.

If you played with me yesterday shut up. My graphics card was overheating okay??

essenif

12-20-2011

It's the Holidays. More people on vacation from school or work. I am guessing many have family visiting and think they can sneak in a game when reality is they shouldn't be trying to.

I have a feeling games with leavers and afks will be more abundant the next couple weeks.

MandyMemory

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by essenif View Post
It's the Holidays. More people on vacation from school or work. I am guessing many have family visiting and think they can sneak in a game when reality is they shouldn't be trying to.

I have a feeling games with leavers and afks will be more abundant the next couple weeks.
I didn't think of that. Probably right.