Complaint about human nature

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

02-02-2012

It's not fun though.... What's so wrong with having a system where people who say ****ty things and racist things get automatic 3 day bans? just like that? What's wrong with stronger policing of language and treatment of each other? There are children who can play this game because it's free, there should be more ways than just the language filter to keep people from putting their personal negativity on others.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

you got Lucky i mainly get 4 Melee Ad instalocked for my teams in the, Yi,Trynda,Talon, (Udyr if i'm lucky, Shyvana or lane nocturne if i'm being unlucky..ehrrr more Unluckier). Fashion.
and usually 2 to 3 out of those 4 are Selfish bstards
oncey iinvited a friend over so he could play a match laning together with his lil brother, we had a Trynda insta locking, they both picked Ahri and Garen and headed bot and the trynda said "i'll go with Ahri" to what they answered "please head top", Then Trynda said "i'll go with Ahri i always lane with Ahri, i'll lane with Ahri or else, garen go top", then my friends got a little mad and told him to go top and trynda said "i'll lane with AHri or i'll dc", they decided to stay Bot and the trynda disconnected because he didn't get to lane with Ahri
, they lost that matchbecause of the 4v5 scenario caused by a dumb spoiled kid (i really don't think that an adult would be that spoiled).