Complaint about human nature

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

Senior Member

12-20-2011

No matter what are the best classes in a team environment, match after match after match is 3 people choosing high damage squishy ranged champions, and speed locking in while anyone else is forced to either be arbitrary and play what they want and have a flawed team, or have to bite the bullet and do something for the team rather than who they necessarily WANT to play. Yet then the same people who lock in early on squishy ranged are consistently the people to ***** and moan the most and leave if they feed or harangue their own team.I suppose draft mode really is the ideal mode for this game, even though it takes FIVE MINUTES to get a match that actually starts and the same people who tend to lock in very early tend to be the same people who threaten to feed and afk if they do not get the champion they want.

Sigh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gankattk

Senior Member

12-20-2011

Allow me to address: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1563060


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gbuss

Member

12-20-2011

Get 4 good friends that are good at the game. Profit. You are playing a free online game, if you don't like the community, then don't play or find a way around it like getting friends that play the game.

I personally try to make as many games as I can with my friends in a pre made team. Because I know we have our favorite champs and can work with each other and have a good time regardless of how the game turns out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corwynt

Senior Member

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuss View Post
Get 4 good friends that are good at the game. Profit. You are playing a free online game, if you don't like the community, then don't play or find a way around it like getting friends that play the game.

I personally try to make as many games as I can with my friends in a pre made team. Because I know we have our favorite champs and can work with each other and have a good time regardless of how the game turns out.
Honestly, the whole your on a free to play game, so you can't question anything or want anything better argument is really starting to get old.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

Senior Member

12-20-2011

Is the best advice people can give to either play with friends or stop playing? Is this people's attitude? I don't actually care because the good games are good, but even with The Tribunal there is no actual impetus to do anything but play selfishly and most people take that opportunity


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gbuss

Member

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael419 View Post
Honestly, the whole your on a free to play game, so you can't question anything or want anything better argument is really starting to get old.
Well, what would you do about all of the people who actually dont belong on here to make the game better? Crack down on bans and make them mean more? Well, then you get the people who slipped up because someone was trolling them so they rage quit, or accidentally get the people that something actually happened to their Internet connection or computer. (I for one know I will probably have a game in the tribunal system, at least one, because orange juice got spilled on my laptop in the beginning of a game and I had to shut my computer off or suffer more damage to the computer than what happened...)

There will always be someone that just gets in the wrong place at the wrong time so to say. If you come up with a system that has the least amour of possibility for that kind of error and is better than the one that is in place right now, then by all means post it on the forums and I hope it gets implemented. Until then though, the community is bad, yes, can we really do much about it? Not really...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anu mara

Senior Member

12-21-2011

If they choose to not win, you can make the same choice without any consequence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu mara View Post
If they choose to not win, you can make the same choice without any consequence.
The consequences are waste 20-80 minutes of your life or get autobanned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-21-2011

Iknorite


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazfiel

Senior Member

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huudi View Post
No matter what are the best classes in a team environment, match after match after match is 3 people choosing high damage squishy ranged champions, and speed locking in while anyone else is forced to either be arbitrary and play what they want and have a flawed team, or have to bite the bullet and do something for the team rather than who they necessarily WANT to play. Yet then the same people who lock in early on squishy ranged are consistently the people to ***** and moan the most and leave if they feed or harangue their own team.I suppose draft mode really is the ideal mode for this game, even though it takes FIVE MINUTES to get a match that actually starts and the same people who tend to lock in very early tend to be the same people who threaten to feed and afk if they do not get the champion they want.

Sigh
"QQ others are playing classes they like."
"QQ I cant instalock my fav. Because i haz slow pc"

They play this game for fun. Deal with it.


12