If the MM works so well...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brossef View Post
the problem is that there just are not as many dominion players than in summoners rift, so the skill gap is much largerthere arent that many high elo dominion players, matchmaking des do its job, but there arent enough high level players on at one time, so if sauron and nekrogen queue together thats already 2 really high elo players on the same team, and if ur pl;aying late at night theres even less. the only thing that can help this is time. people need to play more dominion games so that there elo becomes higher.
It was the same way in SR. I had 2100 (normal) elo and had 16+ minutes queues most of the time and saw the same players everyday. It's cause their elo system is ridiculous and places so few people at the top end (1800+ was top 1% when the highest rating was somewhere near 2500) that they have a hard time finding matches for them.

Magiceffect

12-21-2011

I solo Que most of my games due to being Australian

Ill float between +30-+60 wins but MM will always Que me with horrible people and against
People like Nek.

Id have to say solo queing the weekend during peak American times i win more because there better people as a whole on. 2am-8am est usa (my week nights) people suck.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

the player pool is very small. I see the same people over and over.

Maybe ranked would increase it, normal sr draft is desolate too. being able to know your elo would be helpful too

GrignardTS

12-21-2011

I'm just glad I wasted my learning dominion on my normal elo.

Now I'm ready for ranked to start

NothingLeft2Lose

12-21-2011

meh cant seem to get game when ur elo is high