4v5's in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exub3rant

12-20-2011

Am I just unlucky? I love dominion but around 70-80 % of my games end up with a dc-er or afker (on my team). I need a premade team or something =(

gnmish

12-20-2011

Unlucky, but if its that bad, try Draft mode, less D/C and AFK there

Stikk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

there is much less negative effect on a dominion game resulting in 4V5 if the team is good than on SR. in SR if its 4v5, GG. dominion you can at least have a chance

Spitemaster

12-20-2011

What. I've never seen a 4v5 win in Dominion, but I've seen plenty on SR.

Stikk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

i dont play SR anymore and i win all the time when we have a leaver on our team. the other team usually gets complacent and screws it up

Ardailec

12-20-2011

When it hits 4v5 on Dominion the game pretty much just ends man.

Wyrmnax

12-21-2011

On SR at least you have the same experience and gold going to 4 members that would be going to 5 members. If you manage to pull off a level advantage with your 4 you may turn the game against 5.

On dominions, 1/5th of your experience and gold are being wasted on the afk. Unless you completely and absolutely dominate the other team, its gg the moment you have a 4v5.

lbgsloan

12-21-2011

It is impossible to win a 4v5 on Dominion unless the other team is completely awful. You will lose windmill, bot will keep getting ganked and lost, and the best you can ever really do is hope to hold mid for a while 3v4. If the AFK doesn't return within ~3 minutes, it's usually best to just let them 5-cap you, report the AFK, and move on with life.

Also, play draft. People take the games a bit more seriously there.