Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of AP ????????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpltwinkletoes

12-20-2011

Quote:
OG Commissioner:
more support.. course Riot HATES support. turning my taric into... whatever the hell he is now.. nerfing heal abilities across the board ect....

To be fair the heal poke meta was incredibly ****ing boring to watch.

We really need a support overhaul in this game more then we needed the jungle ****ed around. The fun supports of DOTA did not carry over into this game at ALL.

Fb62

12-20-2011

Quote:
Yvo:
Yeah right after Graves, Riven, and Shyvana.

Fizz too, even if he's AP, he's still entirely based on melee AD type tactics.

It's WHAT they do, not the ratios that do it.

You mean like Galio or Maokai. Those are AP tanks.

Singed isn't a tank, he's an AP fighter that is pigeonholed into being a pseudotank. People just build him tanky because if they don't he gets destroyed in seconds. He can't benefit from spellvamp or lifesteal like other fighters who can build damage and some defense to be beefy. He can't rely on his passive to give him good damage while being able to build tanky, *cough Jarvan cough*. And since he has no way to do any fighting unless he's in the middle of the enemy team, he has to be able to at the very least take a decent amount of damage.

When they slap a tank label on him and give him the tweaks he would need to be a serious main tank, then he'll be a tank. Until then, he's just the closest thing to a tank on the team half the time.

ummm did this ****** just say singed wasnt a tank? uninstall.. plz.. ppl like u need to uninstall

Yvo

12-20-2011

Quote:
Fb62:
ummm did this ****** just say singed wasnt a tank? uninstall.. plz.. ppl like u need to uninstall

There's a big difference between offtanks and true tanks. Singed is no more of a tank than Jarvan

Jamaree

12-20-2011

Quote:
Yvo:
There's a big difference between offtanks and true tanks. Singed is no more of a tank than Jarvan

Don't mind this guy Yvo he is trolling HARD

Gath Immortal

12-20-2011

Quote:
bahamutkaiser:
Yeah, Riot banned sustain and healing, they only want front line fighters now... Even Sona..... I'ma have to ask Riot to stop making games for themselves and start making games for their customers again...

the last thing this game needs is another god**** healbot

TealNinje

12-20-2011

Quote:
xaki23:
i am an avid taric player and i agree that nerf on his heal sucked but do i stop playing him no why cause he is still outrageous i play rageblade taric thats right you heard me RAGEBLADE taric 1v1 olaf and won and this wasnt a bad olaf either and this wasnt a close win either i won by a freaking landslide and i admit i love old taric but i hate the fact that he was a babysitting champion how i play him now it takes the whole freaking team to focus me down just to kill me i took 3 freaking ults to the face and lived and dont ask me how to build rageblade taric cause its my lil secret

A good Olaf would have penned ~100 armor, largely ignoring Taric's Shatter and base armor. Alternatively, a good Olaf would have just not cared because he can deal true damage and kite Taric's autoattacks infinitely.

Ulquiorra995

12-20-2011

We need someone who can build Atmogs. Really, we are tired of supports and tanks, we need TDPS!

/sarcasm

Dazgdbog

12-20-2011

@OP - You're complaining about 2 AP in a row when we just got a bunch of AD/Fighter type toons. The last actual mage was Xerath (Fizz is more of a Fighter with magic damage than mage), and no one plays Xerath because Kog does Artillery better. Before him was Orianna. Everyone else in between was a fighter, tank, or AD....or Skarner because I don't quite know where to put him. WTB more mage/support toons.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

12-20-2011

Quote:
Gath Immortal:
the last thing this game needs is another god**** healbot

No, not really. The last thing we need is another ****ing TDPS. Hell, Riot's last RANGED champ was TDPS. What the hell happened to plain old DPS?
Quote:
Dazgdbog:
@OP - You're complaining about 2 AP in a row when we just got a bunch of AD/Fighter type toons. The last actual mage was Xerath (Fizz is more of a Fighter with magic damage than mage), and no one plays Xerath because Kog does Artillery better. Before him was Orianna. Everyone else in between was a fighter, tank, or AD....or Skarner because I don't quite know where to put him. WTB more mage/support toons.

Hybrid TDPS is the best description I can come up with for him.

xaki23

12-21-2011

Quote:
TealNinje:
A good Olaf would have penned ~100 armor, largely ignoring Taric's Shatter and base armor. Alternatively, a good Olaf would have just not cared because he can deal true damage and kite Taric's autoattacks infinitely.

and thats wat the olaf did but i was to ****ing tanky his true damage did very little