Please stop banning shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

12-22-2011

not sure why ranked matters? most of the people i see in my normal solo que are ranked 1600+ and i see alot of shaco's myself. funny watching them try and gank, getting under leveled and being useless. at least seeing the puff doesnt stop AP, hes allready in range for his combo by the time you've seen it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

i ban him cause i dont want to see him on my team as much as i dont care to see him on the other :P

Purdue Pie

01-03-2012

shacos annoying nuff said.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

double buff and dragon lvl 2 by 320ish.
fun stuff who cares about the gank :P
150 gold for full team much more effective.

shaco doesnt need instant ban: smart players play around what shaco does: and knowing where he box traps @ wraiths and steals our red/blue smarter teams cover jungle asap at the start vrs shaco.

1 failed gank and it takes him a while to recover from the lost exp/slower jungle with out buffs

Mr AIex

01-03-2012

A champion who can get blue, red, and be level 3 by 2:15 needs to be banned until Riot fixes it.