Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion is great

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excelios

12-19-2011

I find dominion to be the most pleasureable gametype on leagues because it embodies a quick and carefree matchup. Keep up the good work riot

evilXkilla

12-19-2011

+ better community/players

MajorUrsa

12-19-2011

Having some very competitive, fun games tonight.

ActionButlerGO

12-20-2011

Fast games, better people, less devotion to the meta, actual PvP instead of 30 minutes of PvE followed by 15 minutes of PvP(but only if we've got Baron. Don't teamfight otherwise, guys).

+1, OP.

Shaxtenn

12-20-2011

It's quick, but it's only carefree until you realise how bull**** a certain handful of champions are, and that they'll never, ever be balanced for Dominion.

CWheezy

12-20-2011

Quote:
Shaxtenn:
It's quick, but it's only carefree until you realise how bull**** a certain handful of champions are, and that they'll never, ever be balanced for Dominion.

I disagree with your post. If you look at the recent dominate dominion tournament, you will find many different champs picked and banned.

But then again, I am just the World Champion

ActionButlerGO

12-20-2011

Quote:
Shaxtenn:

List please?