Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug- Malzahar Ultimate not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iraj

01-31-2012

I've had this happen 3 times in Dominion. Once, it was after Vlad had Sanguine Pooled under my turret. I kept pressing "R" repeatedly to no avail; just stood there auto-attacking. Another time was after Kayle had used her ultimate on herself, again under my turret. I looked like such a fool just standing there, not casting any spells, while we exchanged attacks. This is extremely frustrating given how much I like to play Malzahar on Crystal Scar.

Tekkzy

01-31-2012

Quote:
j j:
1. I use my ultimate without flash, and I end up running up to the target within melee range and do nothing.
2. I flash and use my ultimate but it doesn't go and I proceed to run at them.
3. I press my ultimate multiple times on a champion but I do nothing and or run at them.

This is annoying.

I will bump this everyday till a red responds that they're evaluating the issue for further investigation.

We do read every post here, and we are looking into it. We have found one issue with a 100% repro rate. It happens when Malzahar ults someone at the exact moment they are dying. His ult will show it is up, but it is actually on cooldown. Just letting you know that we know it's a real bug, and it will be addressed.

This may not be the only reason, so keep an eye out for other situations in which his ult cannot be used. Your feedback is valued and appreciated, so keep helping out!

PattingTheWater

02-29-2012

This has happened to me just now in Dominion. I just got to level six, selected my ultimate, and tried to use it on both a Nautilus and a Corki. Nothing Happened. Neither one was about to die from outside sources (my ult would have killed one of them). This is so frustrating as that ult would have helped my team win the top tower. I hope Riot looks into why this is happening and fix it so that us Malzahar players can not look stupid auto-attacking enemy champions.

PattingTheWater

02-29-2012

This has happened to me just now in Dominion. I just got to level six, selected my ultimate, and tried to use it on both a Nautilus and a Corki. Nothing Happened. Neither one was about to die from outside sources (my ult would have killed one of them). This is so frustrating as that ult would have helped my team win the top tower. I hope Riot looks into why this is happening and fix it so that us Malzahar players can not look stupid auto-attacking enemy champions.

P.S. Ignore this part because it won't let me post unless I have this in it.