Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skrofaslapper

12-19-2011

I've played Xin for a very long time now, always jungled, and to me it seems like he is becoming UP in the last month. I feel like either the new jungle messed up his effectiveness in the game, or all the new heroes are just flat out better. What do you guys think, should he be buffed or left the way he is.

DarkTempest

12-19-2011

Most people would agree that Xin Zhao has lost a little bit of steam recently.

Skrofaslapper

12-19-2011

I also don't like how his charge does more damage than his Q ability early game

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Yes, he is underpowered if you play him as a jungler. If you play him top lane, hes not as much. Maybe just underwhelming.

But if you play him as a counter pick in mid lane, its kinda crazy. Its been done quite frequently in the past. After his nerf, it fell out of favor. But I've seen it resurface a tiny bit recently.
Against mid-lane sustainless casters, he is a freaking monster unless he gets ganked constantly.
There aren't many casters that have the sustain damage to stop him from free farming except maybe Cass.

And if his jungler ganks you, you're going to most likely at the very least blow flash.

Of course, if they do this, they need to place AP damage somewhere else. So its a really niche comp.
But IMO, he is still a crazy counter pick in mid lane.

Skrofaslapper

12-19-2011

Whats better to max out first with him, his Q or E

bruce ıee

12-19-2011

Typically, it's best to max out his Q. It's going to be your most frequently used ability, and when combined with the active of his W, you can even get it twice off on an opponent, making Xin and excellent duelist. By maxing his E, you really only get an increased slow and some better damage, but it's on too long of a CD to be worth it.

Voyager I

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose32 View Post
Typically, it's best to max out his Q. It's going to be your most frequently used ability, and when combined with the active of his W, you can even get it twice off on an opponent, making Xin and excellent duelist. By maxing his E, you really only get an increased slow and some better damage, but it's on too long of a CD to be worth it.
You want to max E first. It actually does more damage than his Q overall, the cooldown decreases with levels (Q doesn't), and you need the full slow to actually get your third hit off.

Q will generally be your last max, just because it doesn't scale in any way except a little extra damage, whereas you get better utility reducing the cooldowns of your other skills.

Fb62

12-20-2011

are u serious? the no skill required champ?? he should be nerfed to **** like annie and garen should

cloudzzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1596455

i posted this idea a while ago but no one replied
would make him less 'mindless' (like position his ulti or move around so he can CC more ppl ie. it would be more situational, rather than smashing R right after you E in)

Kreshel

12-20-2011

you are prob one of those who play it tanky with atmogs and frozen mallet. Build him full AD with only frozen as health, and make it last. See how you kill an enemy in 3 secs. For me, the best assassin there is. Not Up, kinda OP